Under the stars (V.d.a)

I groaned and turned around. The bed felt cold beside me. I opened my eyes and realized I indeed was alone. I took a look at the clock on the wall and realized that it was already in the middle of the day.

The window was slightly opened and let in a warm summer breeze that hit my face. I turned my head and looked around in my now lit up room.

"Vic?" I asked into the air. Her clothes on the floor from the night before was gone. Had she really left me?

My girlfriend appeared in the doorway with a tray in her hands. She wore her usual white crop top with a pair of gray soft shorts that almost showed her fine ass.

"I thought you could need some pancakes, so I made some for you", she said, as she placed the tray on one of the chairs beside our bed. I couldn't help but smile at her. I reached out my arms and she threw herself on my body and buried her face into my neck. I hold her close and took the opportunity to smell her hair that always tasted like Lavendel and lemongrass. She lifted her head and smirked down at me.

"Are you sniffing my hair again?"

I blushed.

"You smell so good though..", I mumbled. She smirked down at me with her beautiful blue eyes and gently brushed her slim fingers over my right cheek. Suddenly my stomach started to growl.

"I think you need to eat those pancakes now", she laughed and handed me the plate from the chair. She went off our bed and started to leave the room.

"You're not staying?" I asked with puppy eyes. My eyes traveled down her body. I swear to good if she didn't change those shorts, I would throw myself at her and rip them apart right away. She turned around on the doorstep.

"My eyes are up here freak", she playfully rolled her eyes. "But no, I'm not staying we're going on a date in three hours and I need to get some things. And you, she pointed at me, need to eat that up and get ready!"

"No hanky panky before you go?" I asked and licked my lips. GOD THOSE FUCKING SHORTS WAS KILLING ME!

She grabbed a sweater on the floor and threw it at me.

"We don't have time for that. And especially NOT when you say hanky panky! Be a normal person and say SEX next time, and I will consider it", Vic rolled her eyes and left me alone in our room.

I sighed to myself and started to eat my pancakes.
"Hmmm", I moaned.

Oh god! These woman could almost cook as good as she looked.

"STOP DISTRACTING ME WITH YOUR MOANS TO GET ME TO STAY!", I heard Vic yell from another room before I the door to our apartment closed behind her.

"I wasn't supposed to moan. Your cooking is too good..." I mumbled and blushed before I continued with my food.

Little time skip

I was done with my outfit and started to place the last bit of my eyeliner in the corner of my eye. I reviewed my masterpiece in the mirror in front of me.

For the date with Vic, I had chosen a tight black skirt with a see through shirt and a black lace bra underneath. My brown curly hair didn't work to tame, so I let it be as always. For my makeup I had just put on some bright red lipstick, eyeliner and some mascara.

Vic entered our room and went up to me. Her silhouette face me in the mirror. She wore a black blazer with a black laze bra underneath, matching me. Her black trousers fit her perfect and sat tight around her butt. She wasn't wearing much makeup, just some black eyeshadow and mascara.

"Hi beautiful.." she whispered, and let her gentle lips trace down my neck, sending shivers through my whole body.

"Stop it, or I'm gonna rip your cloths off...", I mumbled, trying to hold in a moan as she found my sweet spot. But she didn't listen and continued to kiss and suck on my neck.

I turned around and grabbed her waist, pulling her into my lap and harshly connected our lips. But she quickly pulled away.

"No, no, no, we don't want to ruin you lipstick, do we?" She smirked and went off my lap to wipe off my red lipstick from her lips. I just muttered when she took my hand and dragged me outside.

Time skip

Vic had taken me to the most beautiful restaurant  I'd ever seen in my life. The ceiling was filled with thousands of fairy lights and everything was just perfect. We had eaten up our food (pasta of course, we're Italians ;)) and our dessert that was a big bottle of ice cream that both of us shared.

I sipped on the wine and looked at my beautiful girlfriend. She took my hand in hers.

"I hope you think that this restaurant was good, but our date is not over yet! I have one more surprise", Vic told me and I looked at her confused. "It's a short walk from here, so I suggest that we take off now so we make it on time!" She paid the waiter and I was still so confused.

It had already become dark when we stepped outside and I shivered.

"You cold?" Vic asked worried. "Here, take my blazer." She handed me her blazer and I already felt warmer. It even smelled like her. She took my hand and we walked to a little park in the area.

I gasped.

In front of us on the grass there was a blanket with a basket filled with a bottle of wine. Two trees stood next to the blanket and the were filled with fairy lights that lightened up the place in the dark, just as in the restaurant. The area was an open space with no people in sight. Vic knew I had trouble with large crowds, so this was absolutely perfect. I felt Vic squeeze my hand.

"Do you like it?" She asked nervously as she bit her lower lip. I was too stunned to speak. I couldn't believe that she had done this for me! I threw my arms around her and she fell backwards with me on top of her.

"Like it? I love it!" I giggled and kissed both of her cheeks, leaving red lipstick on them. She giggled as I stood up. I held out my hand and helped her up from the ground.

"Maybe I have some napkins or something in the basket" she laughed and dragged me along to the blanket. We sat down and she wiped away my lipstick from her cheeks. Vic took out the wine and two glasses and started to fill them up.

"Cheers to us!" She smiled at me as we put the glasses together and I lightly sipped on my drink as I stared into the eyes of my beautiful girlfriend.

"Omg look! Here's the best part!" Vic pointed up to the night sky. Slowly I started to see it too. I'd never seen so many shooting stars in my entire life. Vic took my hand and I rested my head against her shoulder.

Vic played with my hair and looked down at me.

"I love you!" She said as she nibbled on my bottom lip.

"I love you too", I smiled into the kiss.

A/n:
Many of you seemed to like the Damiano one shots more than the others, so I decided to only write about him for a while. If you want some of the others, write to me and I will see if I can do that as well :)