*Camping (V.d.a)

Thomas had just finished setting up his tent. He stretched his back and looked proud of himself. Ethan, my brother, looked at him and shook his head. Thomas was the last one to finish, we others had been done for about twenty minutes already.

I sat in Vic's, my girlfriend, lap and she played with my dark hair. From distance I could see Damiano walked towards us. He had packed up his things in the tent. Him and Ethan were supposed to share tent, and me and Vic were supposed to share one. We all had decided to let Thomas get his own, because if he didn't get his beauty sleep, he became a real monster.

"I think it's time for the lake", Damiano said and looked at us with his hands on his hips. He was already wearing his red swimming trunks.

"That's the best idea I heard today", Thomas answered him and wiped away the sweat from his forehead. I tilted my head to look at Vic. She put her hair up in a bun on her head and dragged me with her to the lake.

"The last one in is a rotten egg!", Ethan yelled as he sprinted towards the water.

We all had our swimming wears on, so we sprinted after him as we screamed happily. Thomas was the last one who reached the surface. He looked irritated and didn't look at us other.

"Hey! Get loose you rotten egg!", Damiano laughed as he splashed Thomas.

They started a water fight and Ethan quickly joined. I floated in the water, as I felt arms embrace my waist from behind. Vic started to kiss my neck and I giggled at her.

"Come on, let's have some fun on our own", she whispered into my ear, giving me shivers all over my body.

She grabbed my hand under the water, and together we swam away from the others. We swam to the edge of the lake and she started to kiss me roughly. My back hit a rock behind me, it was built like a chair, so I could rest my body on it.

Her hands explored my body under the water and I dug my fingers into her back, leaving red marks on it. Vic licked my lips and left a wet trail along my chin down to my neck. I rested the back off my head on the rock, and brought my hands up along her back into her hair to release it from the bun. It immediately got wet by the water that embraced our bodies.

Her hands went from my neck down to my titties. She lightly squeezed them and I moaned into her mouth. She continued down to the edge of my bikini bottoms and played with them.

She massaged me through the fabric, before she pulled them aside to push a finger inside of me. I gasped and threw my head back, as she started to thrust her finger in and out. I moaned again and she was clearly turned on by my noises. She pushed another finger inside of me and went harder and faster than before.

"Vic.. yo- you're killing m- me" I gasped. I felt my legs tremble under me and she was making me a moaning mess. I was so close to my orgasm.

"HEY, GIRLS! WHERE ARE YOU?! COME OVER HERE, WE'RE MAKING HAMBURGERS!", Ethan yelled from distance.

Vic pulled her fingers out of me, before I had the chance to loose myself to my orgasm that was building up inside my stomach. She gave me a quick kiss and fixed my bottoms, as I gave her an annoyed look.

"Really!?" I whisper-yelled at her. She just smirked and began to swim towards the boys. I had to calm myself down, before I could follow her. My legs were still shaking a little bit, but I tried to ignore it.