Drunk (D.d)

Hey! Why did you do that for?! I yelled annoyed at my boyfriend, who had taken away the drink in my hand. Damiano just looked at me and shook his head before he poured out the drink on the street. I muttered at him and crossed my arms over my chest like a little kid. He cupped his hands under my chin, so I had to look him in his brown eyes.

Victoria said you have been drinking the whole night. I think it's enough by know, he told me and kissed the tip of my nose. I giggled and threw my arms around his waist, and the alcohol in my body almost made me fall. Damiano quickly caught me before I reached the ground.

I couldn't ever be mad at this man. He was the sweetest man on earth.

You see why I don't think you should drink more tonight? he told me, as he hugged me with his strong arms. He kissed my head, and I always felt safe close to his body. He smelled like he used to, that one Gucci perfume mixed with the smoke from the cigarettes he always carried with him.

I had been out on a girls night with Victoria, but when I got extremely drunk, she didn't know what to do, or how to handle me. So she called Damiano to come and get me.

Damiano let go of his grip on me, and looked me in my eyes. He seemed worried.

My car is over there, he said and pointed at his car, a few meters from the spot we were at. Do you think you can go there? He asked hesitantly. I sighed at him.

Of course I can. I'm not that drunk, I slurred and tossed with my hair in a superior way. Damiano just looked at me. He didn't seem convinced. I sat down on the ground to get my high heels off, and handed them to him. He grabbed them and helped me up from the ground.

I took a few tentative steps forward, and immediately lost my balance. Damiano grabbed my waist before I hit the ground.

You really sure you can walk? He said suspiciously. I rolled my eyes at him, as he grabbed my waist with one of his arms, to help me.

It was hot outside, so Damiano was just wearing simple leather pants and a white top. His tattoos appeared clearly on his muscular arms. I loved all of his tattoos, they just suited him so perfectly.

I tried once again to take a few steps forward. But this time he helped me. We wavered along the street, until Damiano suddenly stopped. I looked at him wondering.

This is not working, he said and rolled his eyes. Take these. He handed me my high heels. Get on my back.

What? I asked him.

I said, get on my back.

Damiano had bent down in front of me, so I easily could get on his back. I hesitated, but didn't find a better solution. I jumped on his back, and threw my arms around him to not fall off. He grabbed my thighs and stood up.

My head felt heavier, and I almost fell asleep in the rhythm of his steps, as we crossed the street. We reached his car and I immediately felt the nausea rise in my body.

Put me down now, I begged him, trying not to vomit on him. He did as I said, and as soon as I stood on the ground, I turned away from him and threw up.

God. I hated this.

I felt Damiano grab my hair from behind, to keep it away from my face. When the wave of nausea subsided, I turned around to face him.

Thank you. I know I'm disgusting and really hard to handle. I'm so sorry. I don't deserve you, I told him and looked onto the ground, as I felt tears gathering in my eyes. I hugged him hard and sobbed into his chest.

Shh, it's okay. You're not disgusting Y/n. You're the most amazing person I know, and I love you more than anything, he said and stroked away a strand of hair from my face. My tears made his top wet by now, but I don't think he really cared. Damiano released from the hug and looked into my eyes.

Come on, let's go home, he said, as he kissed my cheek. He grabbed my hand and opened the door to his car, so I could get inside.

He cranked down the windows and the light breeze caressed my face. He knew this sometimes helped me to sober up. My hair flew wildly around and sometimes covered my eyes. Damiano rested one of his hands on my tight and caressed it gently. It made me feel comfort.

He parked on the street outside of our apartment and opened the door on my side of the car. I was almost asleep after the ride, so he had to carry me inside. I clenched onto his neck and let out a big yawn. I could feel him smiling at me as he walked around the house with me in his arms. He went into our bedroom and put me down on our bed.

He left the room and came back with a blanket. When he approached me, he threw of his top so almost all of his tattoos were visible. He lay down next to me and I cuddled up to his chest.

Oh god your cold, he gasped and giggled when my hands touched his chest. He put the blanket over our bodies and helped me to get of my tight shirt and leggings.

Wait here, he told me and left the room. I didn't know what he planned, but after a couple of minutes he entered our room with a teacup in his hands. He handed it to me and I smiled at him.

He really was the best.

He reached out for one of his big hoodies and handed it to me. I pulled it over my head and looked at him when he struggled to take of his pants.

Remind me to not wear leather when it's hot outside, he mumbled. He looked really funny, so I giggled at him. Don't laugh at me, he said when he finally got the pants off. I put my teacup on the table next to our bed and looked at him again. He pulled me into the biggest hug and squeezed his warm body onto mine. Slowly I felt myself getting warmer and my body relaxed in his arms.

I followed the outlines of Damiano's tattoos on his chest with my finger. He shivered under my touch. He kissed my forehead and started humming on one of the songs he wrote.

La parole lontane, to be more exactly. He knew I loved that song.

I felt my eyelids get heavier as Damiano's hands stoked my back. The last thing I heard before I fell asleep, was Damiano whispering in my ear.

You can go to sleep. I promise I'll be here when you wake up.

A/N:
I think we all need a Damiano sometimes.

And also I got corona, so that's sad :(