*Jealousy (D.d)

I had just grabbed the milk, and walked away to the checkout with Damiano a few steps behind me. I lifted our food on the conveyor belt and looked at the man behind it, before I grabbed my card from my purse to pay.

He had long dark hair, just like Damiano used to have in the olden days. But his eyes were blue and his arms wasn't filled with tattoos like Damianos.

"Been here before?" The man asked seductively and looked at me. I giggled.

"No, I'm just on a visit to Damiano here" I told him, as I gestured to Damiano behind me.

"That's why I haven't seen you here before. I hope you'll be back soon" he winked at me, as I packed all the food in bags. I just gave him a smile, before I left the store with Damiano, who hadn't said a word.

I stopped and waited for him, so I could walk next to him. I examined his tense moves, before I playfully poked his shoulder. He shrugged and muttered.

"Why are you to tense?" I asked him confused. "Relax a little bit!" He didn't answer and continued to walk with determined steps.

I noticed he was angry, but I couldn't understand why. Did I do something wrong? I ran up to him. I didn't ask him anymore questions, and continued to walk next to him, like nothing ever happened.

We got inside our apartment and Damiano slammed the door behind us. I frustrated dropped the bags on the floor, and the bottles rattled, as I turned to Damiano.

"WHY ARE YOU SO MAD!?" I yelled at him. He just shook his head in anger.

"Why am I mad? WHAT DO YOU THINK AM MAD FOR!?" He made angry gestures with his hands, like a true Italian, when he screamed at me. "HE WAS TOTALLY FLIRTING WITH YOU AND YOU JUST GIGGLED AT HIM! You didn't tell him I was your BOYFRIEND! You fucking liked what he did." he muttered.

I was in total chock. So this little thing made him so angry. I couldn't believe it. Maybe it was a bad reaction, but I laughed. Damiano just stared at me.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING?!"

"Because you're jealous, that's what this is about!" I laughed. "He wasn't flirting with me, we just had a regular conversation, like normal people." I shook my head laughing at my overprotective boyfriend.

He ran up to me and angrily pushed me against the wall. His breath were strained, as he stared into my eyes with his hands on each sides of my head, to not let me escape.

I couldn't help it. I always got turned on when he was angry at me. I looked him in the eyes, as I bit my lower lip. My gaze wandered down to his lips and back to his dark brown eyes. Our faces were so close and our noses were centimeters from touching. His heavy breath stroke my face, like a hot summer breeze.

Damiano slammed his hand on the wall, making his knuckles start to bleed. I didn't move the slightest. I just met his eyes that was filled with rage.

"He WAS flirting with you." Damiano muttered and kept staring into my eyes.

"But you're mine.."

He crashed his lips onto mine with full strength so the back of my head hit the wall behind me. He didn't hesitate for a second. He gave his everything.