*Distraction (D.d)

I was looking at my boyfriend from the couch where I sat, patting Legolas in my lap. Damiano were getting ready for a meeting with the band, about their future. He had put on a black see through shirt and his messy hair kept falling down in front of his eyes, as he stared at his computer on the table in front of him. Just because it was going to be a zoom meeting, he didn't bother to change his gray sweatpants because they would not be visible.

I sighed from the couch and my head fell backwards. I was so freaking bored and Damiano had told me not to ruin this meeting for him. Apparently it was really important for him. I got tired of patting Legolas fur, so I lightly pushed him off of my lap. He looked at me with his angry cat eyes and went to the other couch to lay down on it.

I looked around in the room. I couldn't stop looking at Damiano, he was just to beautiful not to look at. He waved his legs under the table bored and fingered with his rings on his hands. I understood that this meeting was gonna make him upset, because he was already impatient.

Damiano's tattoos glimpsed under his shirt, they suited him well and I loved all of them. When we cuddled, I often kissed them one by one. I bit my lower lip.

God he was sexy.

I stood up from the couch and decided to tease him. I was basically just wearing one of his big hoodies with a Nirvana print on it, and his sweatpants. I could see that his eyes tried to stay focused on his screen, but from time to time I saw he was looking at me.

I slowly pulled the hoodie over my head and threw it on the floor. He really tried not to check me out, which he didn't succeed with. I was now only standing in his sweatpants and a black lace bra. I met his eyes for a split second and I could see he bit his inner cheek. He looked at me with warning eyes, but I just smirked at him.

His gaze followed my body as I approached him behind his screen. I could tell that he was pissed with me right now, but he also seemed to enjoy it. I was now standing in front of him, right behind his screen. I put my index finger in my mouth and started to suck on it. He's eyes followed my finger as I pulled it out of my mouth to carcass the edge of his computer. It left a wet line after my finger as I moved it carefully not to reach the camera.
I noticed Damiano wasn't interested in the meeting anymore. I got all his attention by now.

I crawled together on the floor so he could no longer see me and crawled around the table, so that I was sitting on the floor next to him. I did it carefully not to reach the camera. I looked up into his eyes.

Damiano, what the fuck are you doing? The screen is in front of you. You can look for dust on the floor after the meeting, I heard an annoyed Vic tell him through the screen.

Sorry, Damiano answered and gave me a death glare, before he looked back on the screen again.

I quickly pulled of his pants to throw them at the floor and he let out a quiet gasp. I smirked and put my hand on his narrow leg to caress it up and down for a moment. I felt him getting goosebumps. I stroke my hand further up and reached his first small tattoo on his leg. I went even higher and reached his "Another day in hell"  tattoo. I looked at his face to see his reaction. He bit his lower lip and avoided my gaze.

I bent my head forward and started to place small gently kisses on his tattoo. His body tensed and I smirked into his leg. I started sucking on his leg, leaving purple spots on them. My tongue left wet tracks behind as I went even further up. He desperately tried to cover his large bulge in his boxers, and I smirked.