Makeup artist (E.t)

Today was the day. I was finally getting a professional job as a makeup artist. My hands rested in my lap and they were literally shaking. I was so freaking nervous. It didn't get better when my boss told me that I was going to do the makeup for the band Måneskin, who had won the Eurovision, about a month ago.

I had watched the song contest with my family and I immediately became obsessed with the band, like everyone else in the world, I suppose. But I got a little bit mad though. Everybody kept talking about how hot the lead singer Damiano was. They forgot the others of the band. On the other side I was relieved. I got to have my crush for myself.

Ethan always caught my eyes. He was the first person I noticed on the Eurovision. I loved how his beautiful dark hair flew all over the room, when he smashed his drums. And all the interviews he had done, god, I think I had seen them all. I always drowned in his brown eyes. I sighed to myself.

Y/N, STOP DAYDREAMING! THEY WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE NOW! I heard my boss yelled at me from the room across the hall. In the next second I heard familiar voices from outside of my room.

Here's your new makeup artist, Y/n, my boss said as she became visible on my doorstep. If she does anything wrong or talk to much, just tell me, she continued and I felt myself getting mad at her.

Damiano first appeared after my boss had left the room. He was beautiful, I couldn't say anything else. He was followed by Victoria and Thomas. They were all really hot, but my eyes were fixed on the drummer. He was the last person to enter the room and god, he looked like an angel. He was even more beautiful in person.

His brown eyes looked into mine, and it felt like time froze and we were the only two persons existing. I snapped back into reality, when I heard Victoria whistle behind me.

Oo, someone has a crush on our new makeup artist, she exclaimed and smirked like a fool, as she friendly pushed Ethan.

We know she's hot, but please stay professional Edgar, I heard Damiano say. I felt my face turn red and immediately broke the eye contact with Ethan, to look at the floor instead. I could glimpse that he blushed as mush as I did, and I smiled.

You probably know us, Damiano said proudly. But I'm Damiano, this is Vic, that's Thomas and the one who caught your eye is Ethan. I looked at him and blushed even more. What do you think, should we start the makeup? He asked exited.

Uh, yeah! Of course, I said and shook my head as I giggled. I stood up from my chair and gestured Damiano to sit down on it. My boss told me that your performance should go in the color red, so that's my thought of makeup for today, I told all of the members. My gaze lasted a little bit longer on Ethan, than on the others.

Vic and Thomas had settled down on the couch along the wall and looked at their phones. Damiano followed my every move when I started with his makeup in excitement like a little kid. I could feel Ethan looking at me from behind.

I was done with all of the members, except for Ethan. I stretched my back, trying to get rid of the pain in it. I had been doing their makeup standing in front of them, bent forward in a painful position. Thomas stood up from the chair, and admired my work in the mirror. I felt Ethan coming closer from behind and he sat down on the chair. He hadn't said a word at all.

Come on let's take some pictures outside before the show, Vic exclaimed in excitement and dragged Thomas and Damiano with her. I was now alone with Ethan in the room. My hands were shaking, as I dipped the brush in the powder. Both because of my back pain, and because I was really nervous to be alone with Ethan.

That doesn't seem like a good way to stand. Don't your back hurt? He asked shyly. I smiled and blushed.

Yeah, but we don't have any other chairs, I told him and stretched my back a little bit more.

That can't be healthy. Here, come sit on my lap, he said.

I almost choked on my own spit. Did Ethan fucking Torchio just ask me to sit on his lap?! I hesitated, but my back was killing me, so I decided to do as he told me. I carefully sat down on his lap and he laid his hands on my waist.

God, this was about to be the death of me. He smiled at me and closed his eyes, so I could continue my work. If it was possible, I was shaking even more, and he felt it.

Relax, you're so tense, he giggled.

I'm sorry, I said and blushed. I felt his grip on my waist getting tighter, as he pulled me closer. I tried to relax, but it felt like my heart were about to pop out off my chest.

I didn't need to emphasize his cheekbones any more, they were already beautiful and sharp. I admired his perfect face features. His perfect eyebrows. His perfect nose. And his lips.

I couldn't stop looking at his lips.

Without me noticing, Ethan had opened his eyes to look at me. He put a loose hair string behind my ear and smiled. I giggled and blushed at him. I couldn't look him in his eyes. He placed two fingers under my chin, to lift it up, forcing me to look at him.

Before I had time to process it, he gently brushed his soft lips over mine. The butterflies in my stomach, were a complete mess. I got the courage and placed my hand around his neck, pulling him closer.

I slowly broke the kiss, still with closed eyes. We rested our foreheads against each others. I opened my eyes and giggled, when I saw him smile at me.

HEY! ETHAN, IT'S TIME TO GO!

Vic ran into the room and yelled at Ethan. Our tension broke, and I quickly left Ethans lap. Vic smirked at us, as Ethan stood up from the chair. You could see a bulge in his pants. I blushed.

You can continue later lovebirds, but now I have to take Edgar with me, Vic winked at me and grabbed Ethans arm to drag him with her. He gave me one last look and smiled shyly at me, as he left the room with Vic.

A/N:

Hi! Hope you enjoy this book so far :)

I don't know if I are going to be able to update regularly anymore, because I'm writing a Victoria fanfic at the same time. But I'll try to update at least one day each week :)