*Toilet fun (V.d.a)

Y/N! VIC! STOP FUCKING AND GET DOWN HERE, WE'RE LEAVING! Ethan yelled from downstairs.

I made the last black line on my eyelid and looked into the mirror, to see if the eyeliner was even. It wasn't, but I didn't had time to remake it. I felt strong arms embrace me from behind and met my girlfriend's blue eyes in the mirror. Vic placed soft kisses on my head and I giggled. She gripped the armrests on my chair and spun me around to face her.

We all decided to get a night out, because it was a long time since the band had been out. They had been pretty busy after they won Eurovision a couple of months ago. Thomas suggested to go to the club, and we all agreed. Except Damiano, who always told us he hated parties. We didn't believe him though, because when he got a little bit of alcohol in his body, he became crazy.

You look beautiful, but Ethan is going to kill us if we're not leaving now, Vic told me. Her beautiful blond hair was wavy and she had been fixing her bangs. She had a pair of dark blue jeans and wore her ordinary white crop top without any bra. I knew she was proud of her titties and I didn't mind seeing them through the thin fabric. She had a beige striped blazer on top. The cross earrings hung down from her ears, making little sounds when she shook her head.

Picture below on the outfit

Vic took my hand and together we walked down the stairs, to leave the house with the other band members

Vic took my hand and together we walked down the stairs, to leave the house with the other band members. They all looked stunning.

Picture of their outfits below

Omg, you guys look amazing, Thomas said and hugged us both

Omg, you guys look amazing, Thomas said and hugged us both. Ethan sighed and opened the door for us to get out of the house and into the car.

I was squeezed in between Vic and Thomas in the backseat. Damiano had taken the passenger seat in the front and next to him Ethan was driving.

We arrived and Vic tumbled out of her seat. I giggled at her and she held out her hand to help me get out of the car. I grabbed it, and she kissed it gently and smirked.