*Take your punishment (E.t)

I grabbed Ethans hand and walked trough the bus with him to the back. I smiled and sat down at the seat closest to the window. He sat down next to me. I put my head on his shoulder and smirked as I got an idea.

I put my hand on Ethans thigh. He didn't seem to notice so I carefully stroke it further up. I smirked when I felt him growing through his pants. I started to massage his erection and smirked even more. Ethan bit his lower lip.

Really?! On the bus?! He mumbled trying to keep his mouth closed.

I started to kiss his neck and found his weak spot. He let out a quiet groan. I knew he tried so hard not to drag attention to himself. I licked his neck and marked him. I let my fingers search for the edge of Ethans pants and played a bit with the edge of his boxers. I could feel he was rock hard by now.

I slipped my hands inside of his boxers and teased his tip. He quietly gasped and threw his head back. I knew he was holding back his moans.

God, he was stubborn. But I wanted to hear his beautiful sounds.

So without a warning, I started to stroke him up and down. Finally he let out a quiet moan, and as soon as he noticed what he had done, he turned red like a tomato in the face. I smirked.

Trying so hard not to scream, huh? You're music to my ears darling. Let it all out, I wanna hear you, I whispered in his ear and I could feel his whole body tensed. I knew he liked when I told him things like this.

I went faster on his member and he let out a involuntary moan. Soon after that, he came all over my hand and his boxers. He tried to catch his breath, still blushing like hell.

I gently pulled out my hand from his boxers and licked his cum off of my fingers, just before I stood up from my seat. Together we left the bus and started to walk him to our apartment. Ethan was silent the whole time and he didn't look at me a single time. I wondered what he was thinking.

As soon as I opened the door to our apartment, Ethan grabbed my neck and harshly pushed me against the closest wall. His lips rushed over my neck. I gasped in surprise. He slammed the door with his foot without stopping what he was doing to me. He licked all and sucked on my neck and I groaned. One of his strong hands wandering down my body and the other pushing me against the wall.

You'll have your punishment. I promise, he whispered. His warm breath touching my neck made me shiver.

He turned us around and pushed me into our bedroom. I fell headlong on the bed and Ethan quickly jumped on top of me, continuing to lick my neck and find my sweet spots. I moaned and felt the wetness between my thighs making my panties soaked already. I grabbed his long dark hair and pulled. He immediately stopped sucking my neck and harshly grabbed my my wrist and put them over my head, so it was impossible for me to touch him.

Uh, uh! Not today! No touching today, he told me firmly. I groaned in annoyance. You should had thought about that when you decided to play with me in the bus.

Ethan lifted his body from mine and pointed at me with his finger.

Don't you dare touch yourself when I'm gone, he told me as he left the room.

God. I couldn't handle this, I needed his touch. I quickly pulled off my shirt and stroked my hand down my stomach to the edge of my pants. Suddenly Ethan appeared in the doorframe with handcuffs in his hand.

You were a bad girl y/n, he said and shook his head. I tried to look innocent as he approached me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, his face were straight and didn't show any emotions at all. Ethan harshly grabbed my wrists and put my hands over my head. He looked them in the handcuffs to the bed frame.

Now you won't be able to touch yourself or me, he smirked. He laid on top of me once again and licked down my stomach. I gasped from his touch. He went further up and he fingered with the back of my bra. He easy clipped it open and threw it on the floor.

For a while he just stared at me, at my naked chest. I was annoyed by him.

What are you waiting for?! I said frustrated. I wanted his touch. I needed his hands on me.

My turn to play, you take your punishment. I admire as long as I want to, he told me. But suddenly he started to lick around my nipple and massaged the other one as he started to began sucking on the first one. His tongue wandering over my breast, like a feather in the wind. I let out a moan. He knew what he was doing.

God I craved this man.

His hands wandering down my body. He left my titties and started to leave love marks down the way to the edge of my pants.

Fuck. I wanted to touch him so bad.

He slowly unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off of my legs. He threw them across the room and admired my black thongs.

Already so wet for me huh? he smirked. One of his hands resting on my waist, the other stroking my stomach and down to my panties. He stroked me through the fabric and I gasped. He smirked the whole time and even licked the outside of my soaked panties.
I was tired at his games.

Just fuck me already! I groaned making him stop licking me. He stared into my eyes for a split second before he ripped my panties off in one go. I gasped in surprise.

He started to lick my inner thighs, leaving marks everywhere he could. He went further up to my sensitive clit and circled around it with his tongue. I let out a loud moan and he smiled against my body.
He changed his tongue with his thumb making me moan louder.

Is it... so.. ha... hard... to just.. fu... fuck me?! I moaned as I shook my hands in the handcuffs.

Someone is impatient.. Ethan smiled. He went up to my lips and harshly crashed them onto mine and at the same time he shot his index finger inside of me. I moaned loudly into his mouth. He took the opportunity and let his tongue enter my mouth and the same time he started to pump in and out off me with his finger.
I was a moaning mess and I knew he loved it. I knew because of him getting hard. That turned me on even more.

Without hesitation he put in another finger inside of me and went harder and faster. My legs started to trembling and I could feel my orgasm approach me.
He felt it too, and suddenly put in a third finger. This was enough for me to scream out in pain and pleasure, before I uncontrolled came on his fingers. He rode out my orgasm with me and gently pulled out his fingers.
His lips left mine and he started to lick his fingers clean.
Then he harshly crashed his lips on mine one last time to let me taste my own cum on his lips, before he crashed down next to me. We both tried to catch our breaths.

I wanted to cuddle up to his chest and I suddenly realized I was still chained against the bed. I looked at Ethan and shook my hands in the handcuffs. He looked at me.

Sorry, he said smiled before opened my handcuffs and threw them away. I cuddled up to him and he fingered with my hair. I looked up to face him.

Ethan..

Yeah?

I need to buy more panties. You ripped them all off and that was my last pair, I giggled.

You can borrow my boxers for now, and I promise to get you new ones soon, he smirked an kissed my forehead.