Beach day (E.t)

It had taken a long time to convince Vic and Thomas to stay at home, and not to follow me and Ethan on our beach date. But when I told them that someone had to take care of Damiano who was sick, they finally gave in. It wasn't a nice move, and I kind of felt bad because of it. Ethan gave me a friendly push on my upper arm, making me almost fall on the sidewalk we were on.

"You know you had to say something to make them stay at home, right? Otherwise we would have to be babysit the two of them, and we had to monitor them, so they wouldn't drown each other." He said to encourage me.

I looked at him and nodded. This man was amazing. He could always read my thoughts. He grabbed my hand and we continued to walk along the street.

The beach appeared in front of us, and I felt the strong scent of the sea, as the wind brushed against my face. It was a perfect day to spend at the beach. The sky was more blue than I remembered and a pack of seagulls flew over it.

I was glad that I had put my long hair in a ponytail, because it always got tangled by the salty wind. Ethan had done the same with his dark beautiful hair, and it flew back and forth on his back, as we now felt the sand under our feet.

We had both decided to get bare foot, and now when I felt the strains of sand roll between my toes, I absolutely didn't regret that. It was an amazing feeling. I stopped, and I dug my feet down in the sand.

Ethan hadn't realized that I stopped, before he finally turned around a few meters in front of me. He gave me a confused look.

"If we ever going to arrive at the water, we need to walk to it." Ethan giggled at me.

"I know I just like this feeling." I answered him and dug my feet deeper in the sand.

I saw him sigh at me, and then he quickly run up to me and lifted me up in his arms. The bottles in the basket with our picnic that I was carrying, rattled against each other as he walked with me in his strong arms.

I gave him an annoyed look and grabbed his neck to get balance, but he just giggled at me.

When we arrived, he put me down and bent down to give me a quick kiss. I put down the basket on the sand and opened it to pull out a colorful blanket. Ethan grabbed it from my hands, and gently placed it on the ground.

He sat down on it and made himself comfortable on it, as I filled two glasses with wine that we had brought with us. I handed one of the glasses to Ethan and sat down next to him. He pulled his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

We carefully drank from our glasses, as we looked at the people playing in the water.

"Do you really regret that we didn't bring Vic and Thomas with us?" He wondered and laughed.

I met his dark brown eyes and immediately drowned in them, exactly like I had done all the times before. I broke our eye contact to look at his pink lips for a second, before I went back to his eyes. I smiled at him.

"Not really." I said and wrinkled my nose. He laughed, and I felt his strong muscles move next to me.

Ethan let go of his arm of my shoulder, to dive in to the basket. He pulled out a book.

"Twilight? Really?" I rolled my eyes at my lover.

"It's nothing wrong with it. Besides, Esme is gorgeous." I looked at him and let out a laugh.

"Oh, mommy issues..." I teased him, and punched his shoulder.

He shook his head at me, and pulled off his tank top.  The abs on his stomach were now showing and I couldn't help to stare at them.

He smirked and spread his legs, so I could sit in between his thighs. I did, and rested the back of my head against his bare chest. It wasn't comfortable at all, so it had to pull my hair out of the ponytail even if I didn't like it.

Ethan opened the book with his arms around me, so we both could read. After a while I got tired.

"Please can you read out loud?" I asked him and bent my head back, so he could see my puppy eyes.

He looked around and blushed.

"Pleeease! There is no one near who could listen." I begged. I knew he was shy and actually didn't want to, but after a while he cleared his throat.

After Ethan had read the famous line with the lion and the lamb, he stopped and looked at me.

"Do I look like a lion?" He smirked and pulled his hair out in the wind. I rolled my eyes at him."Because you will always be my little lamb." He kissed my head.

I pulled the book away from his hands and threw it away in the basket, as I turned around to face him. I stood up from the blanket, and pulled the summer dress that I had over my bikini, over my head. Ethan was clearly checking me out, as I saw his gaze wander down my body. I put my hands on my hips.

"If I'm the lamb and you the lion, you have to catch me!" I screamed and ran as fast as I could to the water.

Ethan looked surprised, but took off his shorts that was over his bathing trunks and started his mission to catch me.

My feet had just met the cold water, as I felt strong arms embrace my body. I screamed in surprise, as Ethan put all of his weight on me and I fell into the water with him on top of me.

We both coughed when we reached the surface. Ethan laughed, when I realized that my hair was a mess. It was going to hurt so much when I would brush it out later.

I turned to Ethan and pushed him in the chest, so he fell backwards into the water again. When he reached the surface, spitting like a cat, I realized he had lost his hair tie. His wet hair lay glued to his back.

He pulled me into a big bear hug and tickled me with small kisses all over my face and neck. I giggled like a little child and tried to get loose from his strong arms, but I didn't succeed.

Instead I pulled his hair, to get his head away from me. He looked into my eyes for a while.

Shit. His brown magical eyes again.

I didn't have time to think more of his eyes, because he had pressed his soft lips on mine, and they were the only thing my mind were focused on for the moment. I melted into the kiss and threw my arms around his neck.

Ethan started to nibble on my lips and I entered his mouth with my tongue. His big hands traveled along my body. He smoothly opened the top of my bikini. I quickly pulled away from the kiss and looked at him annoyed, as I tried to cover my breasts.

"Ethan! There are people here!" I whispered-yelled at him.

"That hasn't stopped us before..."

"Ethan!" I punched him in his chest, as he smirked at me. "Help me tie this now!" I turned my back to him and he helped me.

"We have to continue that later." He smirked and I rolled my eyes at him, as I splashed water at him.

"You did not..." Ethan got a glance in his eyes and I knew he was about to get his revenge. So I ran through the water. I heard him following me and he caught me pretty fast and pulled me into the water with him once again.