I'll do anything for you (T.r)

I just closed the door behind me and let out a loud sighed as I dropped the bag on the floor. It had been an hard week with all the finals coming up for me.

Hi, principessa! Thomas greeted me in the hall and hugged me.

He had been the most beautiful and caring boyfriend the last week, and I couldn't ask for a better person to spend my life with.
But this day, I was so exhausted because of everything. I just fell into his arms and started to sob.

Hey, hey! Baby, don't cry! He said and lifted me from the floor. I put my arms around his neck as he carried me to the couch. My tears had made his t-shirt wet, but he didn't seem to care. He grabbed the blanket closest to him an put it over my body.

You know what? You're the strongest person I ever known, he told me and put a hair string behind my ear. Stay here and I will fill up a bath for you. You need to relax darling. I nodded. He smiled and kissed my forehead before he left the room.

After a while he came back. He pulled away the blanket and lifted me up once again. I had absolutely no strength in my body, so I was glad he helped me.

He carried me to the bathroom and put me down on the toilet. I saw he had poured bubbles into the bath and gave him a tired smile. He knew I loved bubbles.

Thomas put his hands on the edge of my sweater.

May I? He asked and I nodded at him.
He pulled the sweater over my head and helped me with my jeans. I was now in my underwear. I stood up on shaking legs and turned around so my back faced him. Then I pulled away my long hair from my back, so he could open my bra. He helped me get my panties off and led me to the hot bath.

I stepped into it with Thomas help, and sank into the water. As it embraced me, I could feel my whole body relaxing . I now understood how tired I actually was and how much I needed this.

I tilted my head back and faced Thomas beautiful olive eyes behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and started to massage them. I groaned in pleasure.

Thank you for everything, I whispered.

I'll do everything for you, he said and smiled at me. I love you the most in the whole world.

He bent forward and laced kisses on my forehead. I closed my eyes. He continued down my cheek and down to my neck. It tickled, so I giggled and slightly moved around in the bathtub.

Stop it! You know I'm ticklish on my neck, I laughed. He just smiled and continued to tickle me with his soft lips on my neck.

I wanted some revenge, so when Thomas bent over a little bit more, I grabbed his arms and pulled him in the water with me.

OH GOD! I'M SOAKED! Thomas screamed in surprise as he shook his now soaking wet hair around like a dog. His clothes were completely wet and I laughed so hard at him. I know he wasn't angry at me. He tried to get up from the bathtub, but I grabbed his arms.

Please stay with me, I said looking at him with puppy eyes. He lightly shook his head and smiled.

Fine. But I need to take my clothes off. They're not particularly comfortable when they are wet and they are really heavy, he told me and left the bathtub.

The water dripped down on the floor around him and made it wet. He sat down on the toilet and pulled off his shirt. The Måneskin tattoo he had gotten in London, the M and the Å, now appeared on his groin. His long fingers opened the button on his jeans and pulled down the sipper.

Oh god. I loved his long fingers.

After he had stripped down to his boxers, he squeezed the most of the water from his clothes and hang them to dry on the sink. His strong back faced me, and I couldn't complain about what I saw, I liked what I saw. Thomas turned around to face me.

Why did you stop at your boxers? I ask him disappointed. He smiled. There was a bulge on them, so I smirked.

Because you need to relax and stop checking me out, he smirked back. We're not doing anything else than take a bath together today, he continued and stepped up in front of me.

Are you the one to say that, I mumbled as my gaze wondered from his eyes down to his bulge. He blushed and stepped into the bath without taking the boxers off. He now faced me and I turned around to move in between his legs and put my back against his chest.

He gasped as my lower back touched his growing erection. I smirked, but after a while he got comfortable and put his arms around me. I kissed his arms and hands and he kissed my head.

You know I love you right? I mumbled into his arms.

He just smiled and hugged me tighter.

A/N:
I'm sorry for this chapter. I didn't know what to write and I'm not very proud of this.
School is not really my best friend right now.

Also I am sick right now, but I have a few chapters already done so I'll try to update as much as I can.