See you Tonight;)

Author here! I just wanna say sorry if the story isn't the best and I have a bad headache so ignore any mistakes:)
————————————————————————

(Greta's POV)
Y/n has been talking to Arthur for about a week now which is good and all but the weird thing is that every time we say Arthur out loud the lights flicker and small pictures hanging from the wall fall down. Me and y/n just think Brahms is mad about Arthur being the delivery man for now, so since we can't say Arthur we say A. J. (Arthur's initials) Recently I stopped feeling like I'm being watched all the time, which I don't mind but y/n still feels it.. weird.

(Y/n's POV)
Today is the day Arthur is coming to make a delivery and I'm pretty excited to see him. When we talk on the phone it's like nothing can go wrong and his voice is so soft and smooth. An hour before Arthur comes I go to the attic to clean it up a bit since I saw some dust fall between the cracks when I walked passed, after I make my way up the ladder I start to clean. Some minutes pass before I came across a family album, I flip threw the pages when I saw a little boy.. at the bottom it said Brahms, aww Brahms was so adorable I said out loud to myself. I always liked baby's and small children so when I saw small Brahms it made my heart melt out of cuteness and sadness.. thinking of such a small boy dying so young made me sad. At the last two pictures I saw a little girl with Brahms a bit behind her, I thought she was a cute kid as well and at the bottom was Emily & Brahms.. oh her name must be Emily I thought. Once I closed the album book I left and made my way down stairs to the study room so that I could get the door when Arthur came. I spent a few minutes dusting the book shelves when I heard a knock, I almost ran to the door will fixing my hair and maid outfit. Hii Arthur, come on in. I said

Arthur: Hey y/n, you look nice today ;)
You: Oh thanks :) so do you, let's go to the kitchen shall we?
Arthur: yea, so how was your day? He said as we head towards the kitchen
You: My day was good like always, wbu?
Arthur: Eh my day was alright but it's better now with you here
You: Omg- I just know I'm blushing hard I thought in my mind

After he said that we were now in the kitchen but it wasn't just us.. Greta and doll Brahms were there!

Arthur: oh hello Greta, nice seeing you
Greta: yea it's nice seeing you too :)
Arthur: I was wondering if you y/n and Greta would like to go to a bar tonight with me and Malcolm
You: I'm down to go if you wanna go Greta?
Greta: I um.. sure why not-

                                      BANG

Arthur: Damn what was that-
You: I'll go check it out
Greta: Alright, oh yeah Arthur I wanted to ask you something-

(Y/n POV)
I went upstairs to where I heard the bang and started to look around, after I looked in a few rooms I went into Brahms room to see books scattered all over. I'll clean this up once Arthur leaves, as I make my way to the kitchen I see Arthur standing in front of the front door.

You: Hey Arthur, what happened?
Arthur: Oh yeah so um I talked to greta about the bar and she agreed to go soo I just wanted to ask if you still wanna go?
You: Oh yeah that sounds great, what time?
Arthur: I was thinking tonight at 9:00? I could pick you and greta up with Malcolm.
You: Sounds good to me
Arthur: Alright see you tonight y/n ;)
You: Haha see you tonight;) bye
Arthur: Bye :)

(Y/n's POV)
I could feel my lips curve up into a smile as Arthur left,  already thinking about tonight. (Time skip) I cleaned up the books and went to my room to pick out my clothes before cleaning again, but then the phone started ringing.. Hello I said as I listened to the staticky call, y/n..? Are you leaving me.. please don't leave me alone!.. please.. a child's voice said. I was in shock from what I heard.. as I go back into reality I say Brahms..? I um- it's only for tonight Brahms.. you'll be fine. You won't even notice I'm gone I said trying to sound sweet and not freaked out. A few seconds pass before I say please Brahms? If you let me I'll do anything you want after? I mean what would a little boy want to do? After another minute of silence I hear a child's voice say okay.. I smile after hearing that and then say Thank you Brahms.. be a good boy while I'm gone I say before I hang up. (Time skip) It's now 8:50 pm and I'm all dressed up with make-up and my hair in a pretty style. I took a shower and everything since I was dusty from the attic, Greta was already ready and in the study room waiting for me. I go downstairs to Greta as we stay in the study room till we heard a honk indicating Arthur and Malcolm were here. Me and Greta got up and left the mansion.

(Brahms POV)
I didn't want y/n to leave.. but they did say I could do anything I want if I let them. I didn't want them to be with Arthur or Malcom, I want them with me. Once y/n was ready and waiting to get picked up with Greta, I decided I don't want them to leave so as I was thinking of a way to keep them here but I was to late.. I watched as Greta and y/n leave before I could stop them.. I went to y/n's room and went into their bed. Their smell comforted me, I was gonna stay in their bed till they come back so I don't get a panic attack and make a mess.. I need to be a good boy for y/n.. only y/n.

—————————————————————————
Author here, sorry if this is rushed and sloppy! I'm pretty tired and can't think straight. So again I'm very sorry. :)