Shit..

Author here, there will be more exciting parts coming soon! I might not post for a day or two since I have homework that needs to be done, or I might make shorter parts till I have more time. :)
————————————————————————

(Y/n's POV)
When me and Greta got home it was midnight, we were obviously tired so went straight to bed. However when I got in bed it had that same soil and zesty smell.. being a bit drunk, I brushed it off and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up at 7:57 am, seeing how late I woke up I quickly got out of bed and got dressed.

(Brahms POV)
After a few hours of sleep and thinking of y/n I heard someone coming towards the room so I quickly but quietly ran into the opening in the closet and watched. It was y/n who walked in, she went to sleep write away so I stayed and just watched. Y/n didn't wake up till later but I didn't mind. I was now watching Greta doing her work when y/n came down the stairs and into the kitchen to eat. After eating they went to Greta apologizing for waking up late.

(Y/n's POV)
I apologized to Greta but she didn't mind she said I needed the extra sleep because of how hard I've been working.
Oh yeah could you clean the master bedroom? You know, Mr and Mrs Heelshires bedroom. I walked pass while the door was slightly open and it was pretty dusty in there-
Oh yeah it's no problem, I'll get to it then I said as I left. When I went into the Heelshires's bedroom I quickly noticed how dusty it was just how Greta said. I went to cleaning the floors, dusting, and wiping any windows, mirrors, and the desk they had. When I was cleaning the desk I noticed something sticking out, I didn't mean to be nosy or anything but since I was gonna fix it I decided to take a quick look.. it was a newspaper clipping of the fire and death of Brahms. I was about to put it away when I saw another one.. I picked it up as I slowly read it, my eyes start to widen once I realized what it said. It was about Emily.. she was found dead with her skull crushed not far from the Heelshires mansion.. Brahms was a suspect but died in the fire before he could be questioned. I quickly put everything away and practically run out of the room trying to process everything.. how would a little boy do something like that?! Brahms couldn't possibly do something like that.. right? I thought as I go to clean the bathroom.

It's been a week since I found out how Emily died.. Malcolm was also gonna be coming today so I was gonna ask him about everything. It was now around 1:40 when me, Greta, and doll Brahms were having lunch but around three minutes later Malcolm came walking in.

Malcolm: Hey guys :)
Greta: OH JEEZ-
You: Jeez Malcolm.. you gave me a mini heart attack 😮‍💨
Malcolm: hehe sorryy
Greta: I forgot you had a key to the mansion-
Malcolm: Yeahh sorry for just coming in-
You: It's okay but I wanted to ask you something
Malcolm: Alright, what is it?
You: Do you know about a little girl named Emily that died not so far from here?
Malcolm: Well kinda.. the Heelshires's never liked talking about it but other people say she was sweet to adults but a bully to kids.
You: What about her death?
Malcolm: Some people think a crazy homeless person in the woods did it and some think Brahms did it and others say he was a little boy that wasn't capable of doing anything like that..
You: Wow..

Ring ring~ ring ring~

You: Oh uh I'll get it

(Y/n's POV)
The vintage phone from another room started to ring, since I had already asked Malcolm about Emily I decided to leave Greta and him to talk.

You: Hello, y/n speaking
Brahms: (child voice) y/n?.. you don't think I killed her right..? Please believe me y/n
You:.. I believe you Brahms.. I believe you. You wouldn't hurt me.. right?..
Brahms:.. Ofc not y/n.. I would never hurt you!
You: Thank you Brahms, be a good boy for me okay?
Brahms: okay..

I was nervous and scared- I mean was I really talking to a ghost?! I rushed over to Greta and Malcolm but it was time for him to leave so me and Greta said our goodbyes. I went through the rest of the day thinking about Brahms and the phone call.. he said he would never hurt me so I can only hope he was telling the truth. It was now 5 o'clock and I was gonna start to make dinner when I heard noise coming from the pool table room.. Greta was getting ready and I was in the kitchen so who could be in the room..? As my heart was racing I slowly made my way and entered the room that was making clicking and clacking sounds.

Shit..