Guests

Omg- 1k reads! I can't believe this story has so many views/reads, it makes me happy on how far everything has gone if that makes sense :D So thank you to everyone for sticking around and reading the story! Also this part of the story was inspired by another part of a Brahms story I read, I don't remember the name or the Arthur's names of the story. If you know then feel free to tell me.
—————————————————————————

Y/n's POV:
It's been four days since I went out to make that call and seeing that creepy lady, but everything has been going pretty good in life so far. Brahms has been zoning out a bit whenever he eats but I'm not sure if I should ask about it since he's always smiling while zoning out sooo maybe he's thinking about happy things.

It's been raining the last few days which is nice, I've always loved the rain. It's so calming and I love the refreshing smell after it rains.. it smells so clean.

Brahms POV:
When y/n went out to make the call with my parents lawyer, I was thinking (and still have) about how I should keep them distracted so I can have a nice set up to ask them to my girlf-

                               -Knock knock-

Now who the hell is that?? Why is everything getting in the way of my thoughts about my lovely y/n! Whatever maybe while they go get the door I can go into my parents room to see they're old anniversary pictures to get an idea where to ask y/n to be mine~

Y/n's POV:
It's 4 something pm and raining outside- who would come here?? I'm in the middle of cleaning to like couldn't they come when I'm not sweating and smelling like chemicals-

U: Hi, how can I help you?
??: Hello, my car broke down a few miles away.. is there any way I could use your telephone to call a tow truck?
U: oh um.. sure come in
💭 Brahms gonna get mad I let a stranger in if he finds out..

This poor girl is soaking wet from the rain- did she really walk miles to try and find civilization? Though she looks amazing even soaking wet.. her flawless skin, nice figure, and everything about her looks perfect..

U: Here's the telephone, while you do that I'll get you some tea.. or would you prefer coffee?

??: Tea would be perfect, thank you.

U: Alright I'll be back

Okay the water is heating up soo I'll get the lady a towel.

U: Hey I got you a towel since you're all wet, I'm sure you rather be dry.

??: ah yes thank you Ms?..

U: Oh call me y/n

Sophia: thank you y/n, I'm Sophia. Um I know I'm a stranger but.. I was wondering if I could stay a night here? The tow truck won't come till tomorrow and.. I kinda live in my car.. I don't have a lot of money on me but I can pay you with the money I do have-

Why did she stop talking-? What's she even looking at-

Oh..

Sophia: I'm sorry was I interrupting something-?

U: Oh- um no no your fine! Umm this is uh- Ramsey.. he's my uh housemate.

Sophia: Hi Ramsey-

(Brahms turns around and leaves, still shocked/nervous that someone saw him)

U: sorry, he's shy.. um you take a seat and I'll be back with your tea

Y/n's POV:
Damn it- how am I gonna deal with this.. she saw Brahms. How will he react?? Should I let her stay a night?.. fuck.