Lies

Author here! Sorry for using "..." a lot 😅 I use it for like a pause if you didn't notice. Also stick around for the next update! It will have some Drama 👀 (sorry for any mistakes)
————————————————————————

Y/n's POV:
It's been a few days since I found out Brahms was alive. One thing I noticed is that he's either always with me or in the walls, he never really
Wanders around the mansion. When he is with me it can be annoying but I'm a bit nervous to ask him to leave and tell him to just leave me be for a few minutes. He can get in the way of cleaning sometimes which can be annoying.

When he's in the walls I can feel his eyes on me for the most of the time. So, the one place where his eyes are not on me, is the bathroom. Even when he's following me around and I go into the bathroom, he normally lurks around the hallway till I come out. One thing that bothers me the most is his smell! The last few days that he's been with me, especially how close he normally is to me, I can really smell him. I mean doesn't he have a bath or shower within the walls since he lives in there??

Should I tell him to take a bath? Maybe I'll ask him..

Brahms?.. silence Brahms?- OH g-geez sorry Brahms.. I called his name but no answer, so I called again while turning around but jumped back when I saw the tall man standing right in front of me.
Sorry..

Sorry is all Brahms said as I stared at him. Oh um, it's okay Brahms.. I just didn't realize you were here. But uhm I wanted to ask you something. He didn't say anything, all he did was slightly nod this head. I wanted to ask if.. you um wanted to take a bath-?

All I could think about was how he was gonna take it..

Ok

Ok, is all he said as he looks down with his hands behind him. Cute.. wait- no no no. He killed Cole a-and probably Emily too-! I can't think of him as cute!

                                ^^^Him^^^                      (Sorry it's not that clear)

^^^Him^^^
(Sorry it's not that clear)

I quickly push that thought away as I grab Brahms hand without thinking and started to take him to the bathroom. He followed behind me like a little boy till we were in the bathroom.

Okay Brahms! I said as I took out a clean towel and turned on the water. You take a bath and I'll be outside, I said with a smile wanting to run out already. I looked up at him for a moment before snapping out of it and heading for the door..
I pulled open the door with a small smile, happy I was gonna be out. But it was to soon to speak. Before I could even walk out Brahms pulled be back by my waist, then closing the door and locking it-

Stay.. please

He didn't sound like a child but he wasn't using his real voice.. w-why? I ask trying not to sound shocked by what just happened. All he did was look down tho. Okay.. I'll stay.