Intruder

Sorry for not posting sooner and sorry for any spelling errors, hope y'all enjoy <3
————————————————————————

Y/n's POV:
The past week with Brahms being my boyfriend was great! It's nice to know that he loves me and that he's mine. He's been more comfortable with taking his mask off which I like, he's so handsome. Things couldn't be better.
He takes me on picnic dates, makes me my favorite food, cuddles with me, and reads with me.

I'm looking into getting a tv and router more, I'm not sure if I should get one for my room or for the living room only. I still have to ask Brahms about what he thinks tho. I also went out again and got more books for me and Brahms, I never really read a lot back at home in New York but I've come to enjoy it now.

Brahms POV:
Everything I've ever wanted is finally coming true, I can't explain how happy I am that I'm living a life with the one I love the most! When y/n said yes to being my girlfriend, I nearly cried out of joy. That day was one of the best days ever, that and the day I first saw them. I'll never let anyone or anything take them away from me or hurt them, if they try I'll kill them..

I've been wearing my mask less since y/n makes me feel confident and less insecure about my scars, they say my scars are beautiful and that I'm handsome with or without them. Y/n always gives me a kiss on my scarred check and says I'm their handsome boy.

Y/n's POV:
I've been doing some gardening recently, I'm planting flowers of all kinds, it's gonna be so pretty! Sometimes I want Brahms to come outside and just be there so I feel safer, I've been getting a feeling of being watched but when I'm gardening Brahms is making lunch or doing stuff behind the walls, I try not to think of it since it really might just be Brahms watching me since he always is.

When I went to go get the mail at the front of the gate, I saw something else strange. In the dirt was written "1F/1M" (if you don't know Google 1F in snow) what the hell does that mean?? Should I tell Brahms? No no, I'm sure it's nothing important...

-Dinner Time-

Darling?..

Yes love?

Can you sleep with me tonight?

Ofc, we always sleep together

Yea but promise you won't leave once I fall asleep to go do stuff behind the wall?

I promise

Thank you love :)

-Bedtime-

Y/n's POV:
Me and Brahms are now getting ready for bed, we talked, read a book, and talked some more but all day I've had a bad gut feeling that something bad will happen, even now I still feel it. How am I gonna be able to sleep with this feeling? As long as Brahms stays with me I'll feel more at ease, Brahms always makes me feel safe and protected.

Me and Brahms are in bed now trying to fall asleep, well me at least since Brahms always falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow. The bad feeling is still there but being wrapped in Brahms arms makes me feel better, his warm body, his zesty smell, and him just being next to me is comforting. I want to stay like this forever, but I should try to fall asleep since tomorrow will be a busy day.

💤 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤 💤

Mmmm... what time is it?.. I need some water but I don't wanna get up 😩