✨The wedding✨

I hope this comes out good 😮‍💨
—————————————————————————

2 Years Later

Y/n's POV:
These past few years have been the best and scariest years of my life, the great memories I've made here in the mansion with Brahms and my friend from town. The progress I've made with Brahms has been great! I've got him comfortable with going out into the real world and he even made a friend,..
He's gotten better at controlling his anger when people aren't the kindest to me. He's more comfortable with himself which is even better.. the man child I care for is somewhat living a more "normal" life.

The adventures we've been on are memories I'll hold onto forever and cherish.

The biggest day of my life is happening today

...

The day I get married to the love of my life

My family and friends were ecstatic about the the news, my family has come to the mansion a few times after their first time being there. They've come to love Brahms and except him into the family.

Me and Brahms have gone out a few times to look at what we want for the wedding and might I just say that the first time I got Brahms to come out with me to an area with a few people around was both nerve-wracking and exciting. Brahms was nervous but in his words he said it was nice to see other people even if they stared at him, I would just tell him they are staring at him because he's so handsome (so true tho) and it seemed to help him.

Back to the wedding tho, we are having it in the garden where we had our first date. From the first date to now, the garden has gotten even more beautiful! Flowers everywhere with pretty butterflies flying around and a pretty pond in the background with little ducklings.

My mom and sister are helping me get my wedding dress on as my dad and brother are helping Brahms with his own suit.

Your wedding dress options=

If you don't like them than imagine whatever dress you want

Brahms suit options=

You can also imagine another suit for him if you want since Im bad at this 😅

There wasn't gonna be a ton of people since it was only my family and our friends. Thomas was here helping some other people with bring food out and helping with anything before the wedding would start. At first Thomas was a bit nervous being around Brahms since what happened at their first encounter but now everything is good and me and Thomas are still buddies.

After my mom and sister helped me get into my wedding dress, Thomas helped get everyone to sit at their seats, get the bridesmaids and maid of honor and all that in place.
Brahms and his groomsmen get in place and the music starts as my dad holds my arm as we slowly walk down the aisle. Brahms didn't have his mask on so I could see his beautiful face, his eyes were glued to me with the biggest smile. Seeing him like this made me happy and smiley.
Once I got to him I hugged my dad as he then went to go sit with my mom.

After the priest did the whole talk and all that, he said "may you kiss the bride!" And as soon as Brahms heard that he pulled me close to him and kissed me. Little fireworks were going off in my heart as I knew I finally married the man I love..

Brahms was now my husband and I was his wife now

                               -Time skip-

After the ceremony, eating, dancing, and telling old stories it was now coming to the end of the day and everyone was congratulating us and saying their goodbyes. My family was at the front door crying, hugging, and congratulating us. They were gonna go to a hotel so we could have our alone time, as we watched my family leave Brahms pulled me close and whispered "how about we make our own family now darling~"
I looked at Brahms giving him a small smirk as he closed the door.

Maybe soon we'll have our own little family

....

—————————————————————————
Was this good?? I dunno it might have been, hopefully it didn't seem to rushed. Anyway y'all I think imma cry.. yup I'm tearing up. This story has ended 😭 so sad right but I hope y'all enjoyed it. It took me a good, what, four months to finish? Lots of ups and downs in this story and even if it was bad I really enjoyed the story and wow just wow haha anyways.. I love you all so much and thanks for sticking around! Mwah 💋 bye bye my lovely's <3 <3