Questions part two

Sorry for taking such a long time to make Questions part two! Sorry if it's not the best but look out for the next update cuz I think y'all will like it :D
————————————————————————

Brahms POV: How do they know about Emily?? Should I tell them? What will y/n think of me?.. Would they leave me because of it?! No no no! Y/n wouldn't! Y/n loves me..

Is this what y/n was thinking about all day?.. Is this why they were zoning out..

Y/n's POV: Shit shit shit! I messed up didn't I? Maybe I should change the subject-

How did you find out?..

...Well, Greta asked me to clean your parents room so when I did I found newspapers about the death of Emily Cribbs.. and how they think you did it..

....

Do you think I killed her?

💭 (do I think he did it? He was a kid he couldn't do such thing! But.. he killed Cole and Arthur)

Well.. no

...

I didn't mean for her to get hurt. We were playing and she fell.. she started to bleed out. I didn't do anything.. I watched her bleed out, then I realized I should get her help so I ran for help but.. but my mum thought I did it.

I'm sorry Brahms..

Is this what you were thinking about all day..?

Well, no, not really. I was.. thinking of other stuff.

...

Do you think I'm a monster-

Of course not Brahms! You were a kid! You were shocked and didn't know what to do at the moment.. You are not a monster darling. Don't think that about yourself.

I want to ask you something else though- if you don't mind?

...No, go ahead

*gulp* So I um wanted to ask what you did with Cole and Arthur.

...

Buried them..

Where?.

Under a tree in the forest..

...

Okay, thank you Brahms

(Time skip)

Y/n's POV: I'm happy everything went well when I asked Brahms about Emily and the others. He didn't deserve being locked away by his parents, he didn't deserve anything bad.

I put Brahms to bed but I can't sleep, all I can think about is Brahms.. I want to feel his touch- oh geez y/n! Don't think about that stuff- I mean I told Brahms I love him and we kiss and all that but,.. what are we? We aren't together so.. what am I to him? Does he see me more than his maid or will I only ever be his maid? *sigh* Fuck it! I don't care, I'm going to go sleep with him. I just hope he doesn't get upset.

I went to Brahms kid room to see if he's still sleeping there or if he went into the walls. I don't go in the walls, it's his space so I don't want to intrude, even though I want to go in.

I slightly and quietly open his door so I don't wake him up if he is in there. To my surprise he was sound asleep in his small bed, will there even be enough room for me??

I'm now next to Brahms bed, hesitate to get in. It's okay- it's not like we haven't slept in the same bed. I slowly get in and under the sheets, right next to Brahms. I want to cuddle up with him but don't want to wake him if I haven't already.

I decided just to try and sleep before he noticed but right as I close my eyes, Brahms turns around and immediately puts his arms around me. Pulling me close to him.

-Morning time-

I wake up still in Brahms arms, I'll be honest.. I love being in his arms. I guess I should wake him up though and get ready to go call that lawyer.

Brahms darling, it's time to wake up

Mmmm noo... Just a few more minutes like this..

Ok ok just a few more minutes Brahmsy

I love you darling

...

I love you too Brahmsy

As I'm making breakfast, I can't stop thinking about Brahms telling me he loves me!! Does he really mean it like I do?? I hope!

-Time skip-

Okay Brahms, I just want to make sure your okay with me getting the mansion and everything.. I mean you're their son! Are you sure you're okay with this?

Yes y/n, I want you to have everything. I'm okay with this, who knows.. if you become my wife this could be ours 😏

I uh- um Im gonna go call the lawyer I'll be back in an hour or so-

With that I kissed Brahms and and left to go call a taxi. Brahms didn't want me to go and made a hissy fit about it this morning during breakfast but I reassured him that I would come back.

During the car ride I could only think about what Brahms said- I mean be his wife?! Well.. the thought of us being married makes me smile but.. he might just be joking. Thinking about all that made the drive go by fast, so before I knew it the driver had already pulled up to the coffee shop.
I was gonna have some coffee and maybe a pastry while I talk to the lawyer.

I walked in and ordered like any other person than sat at a table. I ate my (favorite) pastry while my drink was being made than I would call the lawyer. I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched though.. I looked to were I felt like I was being watched, only to see a lady look away quickly when I turned to her. Weird.

I made the call and sorted a time and date for me to sign the papers so that the mansion and money would be in my name. I felt bad for all the money I was getting.. I mean it belongs to Brahms, not me!

After the phone call and some thinking I decided to go grocery shopping since I was out already and I would just be leaving in a few days again to get food. I called a taxi and waited, all while still being watched by that lady..

I was kinda happy to leave that coffee shop once the taxi pulled up, that lady was really creeping me out.

After about 20 minutes of shopping, I got everything I needed but when I was about to make my way to the cashier.. I saw the same lady in the distance staring at me! Was she following me?? Was that really her-

Pardon me ma'am

Oh sorry sir-

A man needed to get something I was blocking so I moved but when I went to go look at the lady, she was gone.. This is creeping me out- Imma just leave now.