Chapter 2

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

He was just about to stab me when....

Gasping loudly I sat up on my bed as my trembling hands reached out for my water bottle...

Me: It was j-just a nightmare... It was just a nightmare... (I started chanting and breathing hard)

Beads of sweat started making their way on my forehead, I clenched my fists...

Tears started flowing uncontrollably from my eyes....

The scene of the terrible nightmare started flashing through my mind again..

I clenched my head with both my hands trying to forget that...

Beep...Beep....Beep...

Just then my alarm started beeping, indicating that it's the time for my job...

I sighed heavily and slowly got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom...

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw my terrible state...

I had dark circles under my eyes, my face was full of sweat, and messy hair..

I had again lost the charm in my eyes which I had after moving on from that psycho...

I shook my head trying to not remember him again...

I then slowly got ready and left for my job...

Time Skip

I entered my office and sat on my desk...

As I was working someone knocked on the door..

Me: Come in (I said)

Co-worker: Miss Sin, sir is calling you..

Me: ok, I'm coming..

Sorry I didn't mentioned earlier but I work as a personal assistant at Kim enterprises...

I knocked on his cabin's door, then I heard a faint "come in".

I entered and saw our CEO (Kim namjoon) and a handsome guy standing inside...

Me: You called me Mr.Kim?

Mr.Kim: oh Miss Sin yeah come here... Actually he is Mr. Park Jimin, he had joined today so I request you to tour him around the company and guide him to his desk...

I smiled and bowed to the new worker, he bowed back..

As I was touring him around we talked alot.

We both had so many things in common, I easily got comfortable with him and he did too I think..

Jimin: It was nice talking to you Soyeon, we can be good friends. (He smiled, and I saw how his eyes were barely visible when he did that, I found it really cute)

Me: Yeah Jimin, so now let me show you your cabin then we are done.. (I smiled)

He nodded still smiling...

Time Skip~

I entered my apartment after a hectic day... And laid on the couch..

I laid there for a few moments then got up to take a hot water bath to fresh up myself..

The hot water made its way to my body, calming all my stress.. a shiver run down my spine from the heavenly feeling..

After I was done I wore my night clothes and went back to the living room...

I was getting bored so I decided to watch my favourite k-drama that I left incomplete.

As I was reaching for the remote...

Suddenly my phone beeped indicating I got a message.

I grabbed my phone from the table and saw a message from...

Dad: Hi sweetie, how was your day?

Me: Hi dad, and yeah my day was hectic as always..

Dad: oh dear, you should sometimes take a day off, don't stress yourself..

Me: Yeah I know dad I will try :)

Dad: Good, now take some rest, I'll talk to you later, okay?

Me: Ya dad... Good night

Dad: Good night sweetheart..

Just as I was keeping the phone back, I again got a message...

I again lift up my phone only to see a message from an unknown number...

I clicked on it and saw....

Unknown: Long time no see... Did you miss me..........Doll..?