Chapter 24

Author's POV

Jimin: As you may have already got to know that I'm an agent..

Soyeon nodded in agreement.

Jimin: So, I was given this task as I was one of the trusted ones in our team, and I got to know that this criminal haven't been caught for years by any of the police. So, I was more confident on completing this mission so I could outstand, and ofcourse to save innocent lives of people.

Then I was just told his name, but I found it really familiar like my childhood friend's ones at first but I shook that feeling as that's a common name.....until I got to see him, then all the memories of him flashed in my mind of our childhood, but I didn't let it affect me in my way to arrest him.

I tried to play smart so I stalked him many times and got to know he was involved with a girl who didn't want him, who is non other than you..

Soyeon: But how did got to know of where I work, or even where I live? (she asked with confusion)

Jimin: well I got to know about your work easily and joined here too to make my plan successful....and about the house thing....uhh..do you remember that old lady whom you used to call aunt? In the park..(he asked with an awkward smile)

Soyeon: Yeah I do, but what does she have to do with this topic?

There was a moment of silence while soyeon was staring intensely at Jimin for an answer, and then he finally said something which made her gasp.

Jimin: uhh... actually...she....she is my mom... (he said in a low voice while looking away immediately)

Soyeon: WHAT?! So it was your mom all along with whom I was in the park? (she asked being surprised)

Jimin: um yeah and she was the only one who told me about your address, and some habits of you, and your nature too, so I could work according to it. (he exclaimed while looking back at her).

Soyeon: So it means it was her who used to follow me on my way to park but not Taehyung?

Jimin: well actually Taehyung too used to follow you at the same time, but my mom is a careful and witty lady so she never got caught by any of you.(he said while chuckling)

Soyeon was soo impressed by how he played this plan so wittily and got successful too.

They both chuckled for a moment before Jimin exclaimed..

Jimin: well the main point of the story is still left, so listen..

Soyeon: I was about to ask that only, it's wholely about me right? (she exclaimed dramatically on which Jimin laughed)

Jimin: Yeah you are right cutie. (he cutely said with his eye smile)

Jimin: So listen.... As I got to know the place where you work, I immediately went to apply for that job which I got easily, and at the day of my work, I was warmly welcomed by Mr. Kim Namjoon, who said that you will be the one to tour me around, on which I was happy as I will get close to you, and it would make my real work easier........but the moment I saw you infront of my eyes, I magically forgot about all my plan to use you...but only saw you as a girl whom I would explain as "my love at first sight"... And I absolutely mean all those things that I said and did to you...
(he brightly smiled after saying that which made soyeon automatically have a smile on her face)

Soyeon: I don't know why I judged you so easily before even letting you explain yourself..I- ... I am sorry...(she said with a low voice, looking down while her tears were about to fall)

Jimin stood up from his seat and hugged her in order to calm her down, which obviously works..

Jimin: You don't need to be sorry about anything love... I'm the one who should be sorry to drag you in this mess.(he apologized while still hugging her)

She buried her face in the crook of his neck then shook her head to deny his words.

Soyeon: You are the only one who freed me from that monster and I didn't even do anything to pay you back. (she broke the hug) please let me do something to pay you back.. (she asked while her eyes were fixed into his)

Jimin: Love, you don't have to pay me anything, you deserved to be free from him..(he exclaimed while wiping her tears with his thumb)

But the next moment he said...

Jimin: But you can surely pay me with a kiss...(he said with a playful smile)

Soyeon: oh come on you really have to ask that? Just kiss me already ! (She said impatiently while smiling brightly)

.

And with that they shared a passionate kiss which was full of love and care for eachother......

The End

~~~~~~~~~

Finally it's the end of this book !!! ✌︎

And I'm sorry for the Jimin ending even though it's a Taehyung ff

I hope you guys understand why it ended with Jimin, cuz this type of dark story didn't deserved a Tae's ending..

But thank you sooo much guys for your support!! ♡︎
You are the best!! ☺︎︎

Have a GREAT day ✨