Chapter 9

I could feel the psychotic smirk on his face from the single text.

A shiver ran down my spine while reading it again.

I know his intentions are worse than ever.

"Jimin will die"

" You won't be able to do anything"

"HE WILL KILL HIM INFRONT OF YOUR OWN EY-

Me: SHUT UP!!!

I clenched my head and screamed at the top of my lungs

"I will NOT let that happen!"

Me: Don't you dare to lay a single finger on him you bastard!!!!

I texted back

Unknown: Too late.....My Doll...

(Unknown went offline)

I screamed in frustration and started crying again by the thought of losing him.

Author's POV

Taehyung was fuming in anger while remembering how Jimin kissed soyeon.

Taehyung: HOW DARE HE TOUCHED WHAT'S MINE??!!! (He growled in pure rage)

Taehyung smashed the vase which was kept on the table into millions of pieces

Taehyung: I will make you regret disobeying me Doll... (Psychotic smirk)

Then Taehyung left his house and made his way to accomplish his evil plan.

Jimin's POV

I was laying on my bed and thinking about how I reacted infront of Soyeon.

I highly regret it...

Her teary eyes and her terrified face..

"I made my cutie cry"

I shouldn't have reacted that way..

"Ahh how will I face her tomorrow?!"

I f*cking kissed her too.

AND WITHOUT HER CONCENT!..

But her lips..

They were sooo soft and pl-

"Jimin Stop It!!"

Ahh i again fell into my thoughts of her..

Ok
So, I will just keep saying sorry and doing things to make her happy until she forgive me!

But I'm not sure if she will forgive me after what I did.

Leave it I'll just try that...Yes I will!

After I came up with that conclusion I decided to close my eyes and wait for tomorrow.

At midnight

SMASHHH!!!!!!!!!.....

I terribly flinched by the sound of a window breaking near me.

I immediately stood up and looked around only to find my room's window broken into millions of pieces.

"Could it be a thief?"

I got terrified by the thought of some thief sneaking into my house at midnight.

I tried to reach for my phone to call the cops but it was too dark, and then I remembered that I forgot my phone downstairs.

Fuck...

I slowly and cautiously made my way out from my bedroom and started taking steps towards my living room, making the least sound possible.

But suddenly the stairs made a creech sound.

I cursed under my breath.

CRACKK!...

I again flinched when I suddenly heard a sound of some glass breaking near me again.

I looked down to find my most expensive vase shattered into pieces.

My heart started beating really fast by the thought of that person being near me now.

I was halfway in my staircase and decided to run and reach for my phone as soon as possible.

And I did that, I started running down the stairs and started searching for my phone in the dark.

I was barely able to see anything, I crouched down and started roaming my hands on the ground... And just then I felt my hands touching the surface of my phone.

I sighed in relief and reached for it.

But suddenly...

Me: AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Someone suddenly stepped on my hand really harshly, almost crushing it.

I winced and shouted in pain.

And when I looked up to see the person....

I was not able to believe my eyes by seeing him.. .after soo many years standing just above me and looking down with a psychotic expression on his face...

Almost as if a PSYCHOPATH......

T-TAEHYUNG?!!