Chapter 4

Author's POV

But little did she know that someone's blood was boiling the whole time while she was smiling and texting Jimin...

??: I have to get rid of him soon......She is only MINE...... (smirk)

Soyeon's POV

Next day

Morning sunlight hit my face and I slowly opened my eyes to start a new day.

I slowly sat up removing the covers and checked the time.

"Wow I woke up early today"

Since I woke up early, I decided to go for a walk at the nearest park and then go to my job.

I got ready in my sports clothes and went outside.

As I was walking I felt like someone was following me so I turned around, only to be welcomed by a strong chill breeze, I turned back and started walking again.

Soon I reached park and saw many old aged people exercising there.

"Ah I wish I could be this active"

??: You wanna join us? (Someone spoke out of nowhere)

I flinched and turned around only to see an old woman of my mom's age standing just behind me with a smile which I found a bit creepy.

Me: A-Ah yeah... Why not h-hehe (I replied nervously)

??: Come on then...Well can i know your name first?

Me: Oh yeah I'm Sin So Yeon (I said with an awkward smile and bowed)

??: Oh what a nice name you got...... By the way you can call me Aunt if you want. (She smiled but this time I found it sweet)

I nodded

Then we started exercising, aunt also introduced me to her friends and we had a lot of fun.

When it was going to be the time for my work I bid them goodbyes and left.

Author's POV

But what she didn't notice was a person standing afar, watching her every move the whole time.

??: I guess my plan is working afterall..

At work

After entering my work place, I sat on my seat inside my cabin and started doing my assigned work.

After some moments I heard a knock on the door....

Me: Come in

Then someone came in and I looked up to see it was Jimin..

Me: Hii Mochi (I said with a cheerful smile)

Jimin: Hii cutie Good morning~ (he said with his eye smile and I melted instantly)

Me: Ya good morning~ (I smiled)

Then we started talking, none of us could keep the track of time and before we knew it... It was lunch already.

Jimin: Oh it's lunch...... Should we go out to eat together, I know the best place here. (He asked cutely)

WAIT!!

Did he just asked me out??!!!

Oh my godd!!

Me: OFCOURSE!!! (I stood up in excitement)

He flinched by my sudden action.

Me: U-Uh I mean y-yeah, I guess h-hehe (I said embarrassed)

Jimin just chuckled adorably.

I think I have a crush on him already..

Well who wouldn't, he is soo cute and sweet.

I blushed at my own thoughts.

Jimin: Back to Earth Soyeon! (He said snapping me out of my thoughts)

Me: Oh sorry now let's go (I smiled sweetly)

We arrived at a very cute yet elegant restaurant which I never knew existed.

We stepped inside and the delicious smell of different meals hit my nose which made me smile.

We sat at a seat beside a glass window and placed our order.

After our order arrived we started digging in while talking and laughing..

As I was laughing at a lame joke that Jimin made, suddenly I felt a soft thumb on the side of my lips..

My heart skipped a beat and my stomach started doing summer salts..

Then he backed off and licked his thumb.

I was a whole tomato right now, no one had ever done this to me.

Jimin: You just had a bit sause over there. (He chuckled cutely)

I am literally going to melt right at this moment.

Me: T-Thanks (I said still not stopped blushing)

He smiled and then we continued..

Time Skip

I jumped on my cozy couch after coming home from my work.

After some time I stood up and to freshen up myself.

I came back on my couch and again started remembering about what all happened to me today

I still can't get over that single touch of his soft hand on my lips..

Ahhhh I think I'll go crazy!

Author's POV

Soyeon was blushing and smiling while remembering that....

But she didn't know that someone was watching her the whole time while glaring at her with jealousy in his eyes..

??: HE IS GOING TOO FAR!!! (He growled with anger while his blood was boiling)