Chapter 16

After he killed his 4 bullies he had a sudden urge to just laugh and that's what he did.

He laughed loudly like a maniac, with his eyes pure red in colour.

Completely like a psycho.....

The people in the orphanage never found out the killer and then the case was closed.

Taehyung really enjoyed killing people after he discovered how satisfying it was, and growing up he started killing people whoever messed with him and never got caught by his cunningness.

And that's how he became a psycho...

Back to the present~

Jimin was having tears in his eyes while explaining the whole past to Taehyung he never had imagined of him telling this whole story and breaking the promise of mrs. Kim.

Soyeon was also soon understanding the situation and was being emotional about all of this.

And about Taehyung, well..

Realisation and flashbacks of his lost memories hit him like a truck, he was sitting numb at his seat trying to form a sentence to say after this.

But before he could say something emotions got the best of him and he burst out crying, he too didn't know the reason of his tears..but he just wanted to let it all out.

Jimin: Tae please don't cry...it will trigger your mind more.

But Taehyung didn't stop crying.

Taehyung's POV

I don't even know why I'm crying..

Is it because I found Jimin my long lost friend or is it because.....I regret my doings..

I'm coming to know how many sins I've done..how many innocent lives I've taken..

I-I regret it..

I really do

Jimin: T-Tae listen you have a mental disorder and that needs to be cured...
We are here to help you....

Taehyung my best friend just say yes..

Just say you want help and you want to be a normal being... (He said with a reassuring smile)

"Yes I need help, I definitely Do..."

Me: You will really help me right?

Jimin: I'm ready to do anything for you tae (he said with his eye smile while his eyes were filled with tears like mine)

Me: Thank you so much Jimin or should I say...my best friend..(I said with a smile)

We both laughed, and I think I've laughed this happily after a really long time.

Just then we heard a weird noise..

Soyeon: MmMhddmMfkakMm !!!! (she aggressively shouted)

Jimin: tae you forgot to remove the tape. (Laugh)

Me: oh my god, I'm sorry doll.

I quickly sprinted towards her and slowly removed the tape while trying not to hurt her.

Soyeon: YOU MORON ! WHY THE F*CK DID YOU TAPE MY BEAUTIFUL MOUTH...AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME CRY PEACEFULLY OVER YOUR HORRIBLE PAST..! (She shouted while crying)

And after saying that she hugged me out of nowhere.

S-she hugged me?

OH MY GODDD

I wasted no time and immediately hugged her back.

But to my disappointment she immediately pulled away after I hugged her back.

And immediately backed off from me.

"Taehyung what do you expect?
You had made her life horrible and you still expect her to love you back?"

Stop assuming things..

Soyeon: So Taehyung you are sure about helping yourself and being a better version right? (She asked innocently)

I nodded my head with a smile which she returned.

Jimin: Is no one gonna untie me over here?!

We both chuckled and then I untied Jimin.

Jimin: So from now on your training of being a good person starts from here. (He said dramatically on which I laughed and then nodded)

We then shared a bro hug.

~

Then they all went their home safely and I too went to mine and slept to be ready for tomorrow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a good day/night ✨