Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV

Me: Just shut your mouth and tell me the truth about whatever you know about me which I don't.
I don't even know why I'm being so friendly to you..I could have just killed you by now.

But I'm showing mercy, so be grateful for that you brat !

Jimin: Whoa chill there, I'm telling now just listen... So..

Author's POV

Many years ago when Taehyung was a child he had a cheerful and playful life like any other normal kid would have.

His family which consists of his mom and dad loved eachother unconditionally and they were a happy family.

As Taehyung was growing older he noticed some changes in his father's behaviour like he would come late at night and would be drunk too.

He asked his mother about but she only told him..

"Your dad is just working hard for us as he loves us ok sweetie.."

Every time he would ask this question his mom's reply would be always this.

But one day things went worse...

His dad came late at night but with a girl who looked like a slut and was clinging to his dad arms.

Tae's mom: H-Honey.. who is she?? and why is she so close to you? (She asked even though she had assumed what his husband's answer would be)

Tae's dad: Ohhh she? sHe iS mYy gIrlFriNd yOu hAvE aNy pRoBlEm?? (He spoke in a drunk tone)

Tae's mom: How can you do this to me?! Y-You love me right?! A-And our Taehyung what will he do without you?! (She exclaimed while keeping Taehyung close to her)

Hurt and anger was visible in her eyes.

Taehyung was just standing there seeing his dad behaving like this for the first time.

Taehyung's mom then looked at that girl to see her smirking like if she won some award.

She leapt forward and slapped the girl across her face.

Tae's mom: You deserve this to steal my husband you slut !!!

She started fake crying like if she had killed her.

Tae's dad was not able to tolerate this and slapped tae's mom really hard that she fell on the ground.

By then Taehyung started crying and held onto her mom to make her stand but the little boy didn't had that much strength

Tae's dad: HOW DARE YOU B*TCH To SLAP HER ?!!

He then furiously pushed Taehyung away and started pulling her mom by her hair and started slapping and kicking her.

Taehyung: Stop It dad what are you doing LEAVE HER !!

Tae's dad: Shut Up And Don't Call Me Your F*cking DAD !!

Taehyung flinched as his dad has scolded him for the first time.

Afterall it was too much for a 6 year old boy.

Tae's mom was just crying and screaming to make him stop beating her but he wasn't ready to listen.

That slut was just watching the family fall apart with an ugly smirk.

When tae's dad was tired of beating her he stoop up and again that slut clinged to his arm.

Tae's dad: Don't ever show me yours and your ugly child's face again and get out of my house, I'm giving you time till tomorrow morning. (He simply exclaimed and walked in a room with that slut in his arms)

Tae's mom was still on the ground and started crying miserably by the thought of losing his loved one.

Taehyung went to her and tried to console her..

Taehyung: Don't cry mom, if dad doesn't love you I love you okay? (He consoled her with his childish voice which melted her heart instantly)

She hugged him really tight and they both cried on each other's shoulder.

-------------

After that day Taehyung became distant to the world and that cheerful Taehyung was gone at a very young age.

He started having anger issues and beating children in his school was a frequent task for him.

His mind had a huge impact of that day and was influenced by that.

One day there was a bell on their apartment door.

Her mom opened it only to be welcomed by a beautiful lady with a friendly smile.

And behind her was a little boy of Taehyung's age who was tugged to her behind her back.

Tae's mom: Uh hello..may I help you? (She asked while returning the smile)

Lady: Ah no no.. we are just here to meet you as we are new and wanted to greet the neighbours. (She said)

Tae's mom: Oh nice to meet you..come in..( she welcomed)

They both came in.

Lady: So I'm mrs park and he is my child Jimin. (She smiled)

Tae's mom smiled and waved at the child in order to say hello.

Tae's mom: I'm mrs-- I mean miss Kim and I too have a child around jimin's and his name is Taehyung.... Sweetie come out, see we have guests.!

After some moments a door opened and a little boy with a dull face entered.

Tae's mom: Come sweetie sit here and say hi..

But Taehyung didn't say anything.

Tae's mom: H-Hehe (she awkwardly laughed) actually he is an introvert h-hehe.

Mrs Park: Ah it's ok my child too behaves this way in front of new people.

When Taehyung saw Jimin he suddenly had a strange urge to talk to him and introduce himself so he did.

Taehyung: H-Hi I'm Taehyung. (He said awkwardly as he had talked to someone after months)

Jimin was happy too to start a conversation with him.

Jimin: H-Hi I'm Jimin hehe (he said with his eye smile)