Chapter 10

Jimin's POV

And when I looked up to see the person....

I was not able to believe my eyes by seeing him.. .after soo many years standing just above me and looking down with a psychotic expression on his face...

Almost as if a PSYCHOPATH......

T-TAEHYUNG?!!

M-My bestfriend??!!

Flashback...

Me and Taehyung were playing football in the park outside our houses.

((Well btw they are 10 years old here))

As we were playing a group of older boys came in front of us and kicked our ball out of our way.

We were both taken aback by that.

And looked up to see those mean boys.

Boy1: Hey losers, move out of our way this is our playground. (smirk)

And before I could respond...

Taehyung jumped on him, knocking him on the ground and started throwing hard punches on him.

My eyes widened and I immediately ran there to seperate Taehyung from him.

Me: Taehyung noo what are you even doing?? Leave him please. (I shouted while separating him)

Taehyung had rage in his eyes and a grin on his face while beating him.

As if it was giving him pure satisfaction.

That boy's friends also came to separate them but to no vain.

That boy's whole face was bruised and he was bleeding continuously from his nose and lips but that was not bothering Taehyung at all.

The boy was screaming continuesly while begging ang kicking him to stop.

Taehyung finally let go of the boy when he was completely unconscious.

Till then, those boys parents and ours too came by hearing all the shoutings.

Tae's mom: Oh dear! What did you do?!

Boy1's mom: Oh my baby who did this to you??!! My god!

Boy2: Aunty, that boy did this to him..(pointing at Taehyung)

Boy3: Yeah, and we didn't do anything to him.. (he faked having tears)

Boy1's mom was infuriated and lept towards Taehyung and slapped him really hard.

Making us gasp... Taehyung's face turned to the other side by the slap and his cheek got red.

Tae's mom immediately came to him and hugged him.

Tae's mom: Why did you do that?,he is just a kid, he doesn't know anything!

Boy1's mom: Shut Up!!....And you bastard stay away from my kid or this will be the last day for you..(She threatened with rage)

Mom: Shut your dirty mouth!! You have no right to say that to a kid!.... Jimin let's go dear. (My mom took my hand to drag me to our home)

Boy1's mom: Such a psycho he is!! (She said before walking away with her child)

Tae's mom: Dear, are you ok? (She asked tae sweetly)

Taehyung nodded

Me: B-But mom what about Tae? I wanna go to him! (I asked while my mom was dragging me)

Mom: You don't have to be with him, he is a psycho kid!

Me: NO mom he is not! (I yanked her hand and run back where tae was standing and hugged him, he hugged me back)

Taehyung: Are you going to leave me just because I beated him? (He asked in the verge of crying)

Me: No no tae, why will I leave you? Who told you that?

I'll always be with you okay?
I said

Taehyung smiled and hugged me tighter.

Taehyung: Promise?

Me: Yup promise..

Just then my mom came and again dragged me with her.

I waved my hand as a sign of bye to Taehyung and he did the same.

A few days later

My mom didn't let me meet Taehyung again after that incident and I was feeling soo lonely without him.

I begged my mom and even didn't eat for a whole day but that didn't bother her.

Soon I got to know that we were leaving the town and go to a far one.

I cried for hours by the thought of losing my only best friend.

But why my mom is doing that?!

Just because he beated a boy?

It was not at all that serious..

Or what if he did something else too?

No no that's not possible. I know him, he is not that kind of boy.

Right?

-------

After some days we left our old house and came in this new one where everything and everyone were unfamiliar.

I cried the whole ride and begged my mom to stop the car and let me meet Taehyung, but she didn't budge.

Sorry Taehyung I broke my promise...

---------------

Many years had passed now and I'm living a normal life here, I still miss my childhood best friend a bit.

But now I've learnt that I'll sadly never meet him again..

Flashback ends..