Chapter 23

Author's POV

The next day Jimin is standing infront of Soyeon's house in order to explain things to her.

He was calling her million times on the phone and aggressively knocking on her apartment door to make her come out but nothing was working.

He was crying and regretting everything in his life, moreover he was really furious on himself for not telling her the truth before.

.

Jimin: C-Cutie please listen to m-me once...open this door I'll explain everything to you...p-please..(he said while not even being able to speak properly due to crying the whole day)

.

It was now really late at night as Jimin had been knocking on her door the whole day, trying to make her come out.

But he was not ready to go home, he wanted his love to come out and let him explain everything.....but then he thought that if he goes home now, and be ready to go for the office tomorrow..he can try to explain things to soyeon there.

And with that being thought he hesitantly stepped aback from the door and said a small "bye" before exiting her building.

.

Soyeon's pov

I was feeling devastated after knowing the fact that he was just playing an act to arrest Taehyung..

In other words... He just used me..

He gave me false damn hopes.....And I fell for him and those lies...

I'm feeling really dumb now.

"I'm not going to forgive him easily"

.

Author's POV

Some time later..

Now Jimin and Soyeon were getting ready for work with their different motives...

"I'll explain everything to you love, just wait..."

"I'm never going to forgive you for what you did.."

.

Soyeon was in her cabin continuing her work while Jimin was standing in front of her cabin door while gathering courage to make things clear.

He nervously knocked it...

A faint "come in" was heard from the other side, after which he wasted no time in turning the door knob and opening the door in an instance.

He just stood there until soyeon looked up to see who it is.

He sadly smiled after seeing that soyeon turned her head on the computer again, ignoring his presence completely.

Jimin: Soyeon..(he said in a low voice, while closing the door behind so no one could hear their conversation)

But not to his surprise he didn't get any response.

Jimin: p-please let me explain everything to you once, and then I'll leave and not bother you again...please. (he said in a desperate tone)

Soyeon was feeling bad too as she still loves him, but the betrayal she felt is stopping her to give in.

Soyeon: Mr. Park if you don't have anything work related to talk, then you may leave. (she said professionally without looking up)

Jimin lowered his head feeling disappointed.

Jimin: C-Cutie please, you are misunderstanding things-

Soyeon: It's Miss Sin for you Mr. Park..(she said while not leaving the professionalism)

Jimin: Why are you behaving this way?? I know it's my fault for not telling you the reality in the first place but you should give me the chance to explain all the things! (He was feeling really frustrated as he just wanted to make things right but soyeon was not ready to listen)

Then soyeon finally looked at Jimin and said..

Soyeon: As I said, what is even left to explain Jimin?! You just used me and that's clear! (she exclaimed while leaving the professionalism, as she was annoyed by now)

Jimin didn't say anything as he wanted to hear what soyeon has to say.

Soyeon: And why are you even here? You have completed your "mission" right, so you don't have to act anymore of being a co-worker here, and obviously you have nothing to do with me too!! So you go back to your way of playing with acts and feeling while I go to mine!! Now you may leave!! (her eyes filled with tears as she lost control of hiding them)

Jimin was a bit taken aback by her words then said..

Jimin: Who said I've nothing to do with you?? I F*cking DO!! And my work is not to go around and play with feelings.....I really did fell in love with you..

Soyeon was about to say something but when she heard the last sentence she stopped and looked at Jimin in the eyes who was looking at her lovingly.

This immediately changed her mind and she slightly smiled while still being in tears.

Jimin noticed that and felt a slight hope to get her back.

Jimin: love, are you ready to listen to my explanation now? (he said lovingly while smiling)

Soyeon couldn't hold back after he called her "love", and widely smiled before nodding while she motioned him to sit beside her.

Jimin dragged the nearby chair while happiness was clearly visible on his, face before sitting down.

Jimin: So, what happened was....