Chapter 6

Next day

Soyeon's POV

I woke up from my slumber by the sound of birds chirping outside my window, I slowly opened my eyes then got up and made my way to the bathroom to do my routine.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror only to see my horrible state..

I had puffy eyes and red nose from all the crying that I did last night.

I again started remembering about yesterday's conversation between me and Taehyung.

I had the urge to cry again, but I have to be strong!

I had so much time left for my work so, I decided to go to the park again and exercise with aunt and her friends, as aunt asked me to come there if I had time.

I then got ready in my sports clothes and stepped outside.

A calming yet refreshing chill breeze hit my face making me smile and close my eyes.

As I was walking I again felt someone's presence behind me like every f*cking time.

Who the hell is soo interested in following me?

Wait!

Is this Taehyung who is following me?
He did say that he knows what I'm doing and going..

YEAH! It has to be him.

I roam my eyes around my surroundings only to find no one there.

Me: Taehyung you bastard, I know you are here around me! Can you just stop!! (I screamed as I was just fed up yet scared from his behaviour)

But not to my surprise I didn't get any answer.

Beep..

Just then my phone beeped inside my pocket.

I took it out only to see a message from Taehyung..

Unknown: Searching for me doll?
Oh how sweet!

I just new it..

It was him from the start who is following me and making me uncomfortable.

Me: Can you just f*cking stop following me??!!

Unknown: Oh doll, I can't do that.
You know right I'm protecting you?

Me: You don't have to freaking protect me!! I'm the one who should protect myself from you!!

Unknown: Ah! My dolly is bold.. I like that.

Me: Shut Up!

Unknown: Doll now you should go your "aunt" is calling you.... You don't want her to wait right?

I just kept my phone back in my pocket after getting frustrated with him as always.

Aunt: SOYEON! I have been calling you from past 15 minutes why don't you respond? (She exclaimed)

Me: Oh I'm sorry I was doing something. (I excused with an awkward smile)

Aunt: Well leave it... Now let's exercise.. Come on. (She grabbed my wrist and took me there)

Time skip

I came back from the park after being tired as hell.

I laid on the couch for a few moments then got up to change my clothes to my formal one and get ready for my work.

I entered the building with a heavy sigh and thinking of how to avoid Jimin today.

I again started being emotional by the thought of avoiding and ignoring my first crush, just because that psycho would kill him.

I sat on cabin chair and started doing my work.

After some time...

I was doing my work but just then I heard a knock on the door.

I let that person in.

But when I looked up I was shocked to see Jimin with a tiara on his head, looking hella cute.

Ahhhh! I just want to squish those cheeks and hug him like a teddy bear.

"No no no soyeon you can't or that psycho would kill this angel."

Jimin: Heyy cutiieee~ I missed you so much. (He said showing the amount of how much he missed me, by his tiny hands)

Aww, I can't handle this much cuteness~

"No soyeon you have to ignore him at all cost"

A voice kept telling me this inside my head.

So I just ignored him and started doing my work again.

Jimin: Hey see I got this tiara.. is this looking good? (He asked with his eye smile which is my weakness)

I didn't answer and just kept doing my work.

Jimin: Cutie see meeee~ (He whined like a baby)

I kept ignoring him.

Jimin: Fine! You don't wanna talk... Leave it, (He pouted while saying which is the cutest thing ever) But just wear this tiara that I bought for you it's actually not for me but you, hehe (He again smiled cheekily)

Just then I felt something setting on my head.

Ahhh! Why are you soo sweet Jimin-ah?!

With that he left after saying bye.

I again started having tears building in my eyes by the thought of ignoring this angel which is in my life.

But I can't do anything.

"I'm just stuck..."