Chapter 18

"You people don't know what you are getting yourself into....."
(Smirk)

.

Jimin's pov

As I was driving I felt uneasy with the motion of the car.

Me: there's something wrong.

Soyeon: What do you mean by that? (She asked curiously)

Me: Wait lemme park the car he--

Tae: NO !.. I-I mean you should park a bit ahead as I'm familiar with this place so I can tell you..hehe.(he awkwardly said)

Me: Um..ok as you say..so you direct me the path ok..

Tae: ya ya I'll do. Let's go then..

--
Soyeon was already asleep by now and I was just going the way tae was directing me...but the path was seeming a bit odd..

Me: Is this really the right path? (I asked)

Tae: Ya it is absolutely, why would I show you the wrong one?

I nodded and then continued to drive..

--

Tae: Yeah! Here we are.. I think the condition of the tire has worsen..

Me: oh ya I think that to-- wait..how do you know it's the cause of tire?? (I asked curiously, because we never checked what happened while I was driving..)

Tae: O-Oh it's just I've an experience in driving so I got to know about it..hehe..(he reasoned and then I nodded with an 'oh')

Me: well unfortunately, I don't have an extra tire with me right now and the other equipments too..(I said with a disappointed face)

Tae: Don't worry..

.

And just then I looked around only to find ourselves in an unknown place where it was rather dark even in the morning.

Moreover, the place where I parked the car was beside an abandoned building which was kinda in a bad state, like it was never taken care of from years..

Me: Tae what do we even have to do here?

Tae: oh I'm sorry I forgot to explain..so listen..
Once my car's tire too got punctured in front of this building, so I decided to go in there and ask for some help, hoping that people were there..and fortunately an old man lives here who helped me, so I brought you at this place..(he explained with a blank face)

Taehyung's POV

Wow I should get an award in making fake stories in an instance..(I thought proudly to myself)

Jimin:Are you sure that old man still lives here, cuz this building is not in a state for people to live here.

Me: I'm sure he is still here, let's go now..

Ya I'm sure that "imaginary man" lives here..

Jimin: ya I'm comin-- oh wait..we forgot to wake soyeon up, otherwise she'll look for us.

Me: Wake her up and let's take her inside too..

Jimin: ok

.

Jimin's pov

Me: Cutie~ wake up..(I tried to wake her by shaking her)

Soyeon: mmm, who are you? (She said sleepily like a kid)

I facepalmed by her words.

Me: Soyeon-ah, I'm your jiminie, don't you remember me? (I asked with heavy sarcasm)

Soyeon: oh, mY jImInIe~ come givee meE a hUg~ (she said innocently with her sleepy voice while extending her arms to hug me)

Cute~

Before I could hug her..

Tae: YAH JIMIN ! We don't have time for this..make her stand up and come!

He said and I could sense jealousy in his voice.....afterall he too likes her...but I can't let him have her!..

Anyways I again tried to wake her up and after some efforts she finally stood up.

Soyeon: But where we even are, and this damn building looks scary, doesn't it? (She asked while tugging onto my shirt like a scared kid)

Me: Don't be scared Soyeon-ah, we are just here to take some equipments to repair the tire..

Soyeon: What happened to the tire?

Me: oh it got punctured I think..

She made an 'oh' and then we continued to walk.

.

Me: Tae on which floor we have to go? (I asked looking at the building in front of us)

Tae: It's just the second floor, let's go now (he said emotionlessly)