twenty one; scandalous

Toxic - Crazy Town

  Toxic, loud and obnoxious. 

Lilith stood at the doorway, her mouth wide open -almost touching the floor- with her hand still on the door knob. There on her bed sat Charlie blabbering excitedly to an unexpected visitor who went by the name Kai.

Charlie glanced at me saying, "hey Lilly." Before looking over again, this time, her eyes were wide with shock and horror. Kai on the hand was scanning Lilith, eyes full of anger. "Oh my God, what happened?" She breathed jumping off the bed.

Lilith felt her eyes water as she recalled what happened, obviously leaving out the part where she brutally murdered the sexual offender. Charlie comforted her before Kai politely asked her to leave, almost killing her when she refused to. Luckily the girl could take a hint and tucked tail out of the room.

Kai walked closer to her, his eyes taking in all of the blood, his eyebrows furrowing as he saw her breath hitch. He grabbed her lightly by the shoulders, tugging down the collar of her shirt, seeing the bruises. "So this is why I hurt," he mumbled, rubbing the bruises gently with the pad of his thumb.

He eyed her as he yanked up her top, exposing her waist. He clenched his jaw when he saw the knife mark. "I can't absorb magic from you anymore," he stated. "I can't help you," he said, pursing his lips.

Lilith relaxed when he moved away from her but that didn't last long when a smirk blessed his face. "I can't believe I'm saying this but I missed you," he told her, watching as her eyes widened. "So where is the dick who did this?"

Lilith frowned at the curse word, not saying anything.

Kai noticed her disapproving look held his hands up. "Sorry, sorry, I meant to say. Cock sucker." He dodged the shoe she had thrown at him with a laugh. He didn't like it when she was quiet.

"He's dead," she finally said, but it was quiet. Luckily Kai had good hearing and almost blanched when he heard her.

"I'm sorry, did you say he's dead?" He asked, walking closer to her.

Lilith nodded, looking down at the ground shyly, crossing her arms. She let out a silent gasp when she felt the tips of his fingers on her chin, gently lifting her face to look up at him.

"Did you kill him?" Nod.

"Where is he?" He asked.

"I don't know," she whispered, looking way from him. "I met a vampire at a bar once, he gave me his number, I rang him when I realised that I had killed the-the-the whatever. He's taken the body," she explained.

Kai nodded, clenching his jaw. "Who is this guy?" He asked tensely.

"He's a friend of Damon's, or so he says. I've never actually seen the two together," she stated, sitting on the edge of her bed. .

Kai came to stand in front of her, kneeling on one knee. "I'm here now, I'll protect you, if you need me, at all, I'm here." Lilith almost grinned when he said this, he sounded like he was forcing himself to say these words.

"Yeah, you will be," she replied. She reveled in his shocked expression. "You owe me, for leaving me."

"You left me!" He exclaimed, reeling back in shock.

"Only because you did something to me," she argued back.

"Don't blame this on me," he huffed, standing up from the floor. "Anyway, get some sleep, you look like you need it," he commented, ruffling her hair.