twenty eight; lackadaisical

Sexual content!

Foxtrot, Uniform, Charlie, Kilo - Bloodhound Gang

  Marinate the nether rod
I
n the squish mitten.  

Lilith was sat at her laptop. She had finally found time to look at online college courses and chose a unit to work to. She had chosen Zoology, a level 3 course, and found it applicable to her satisfaction. She was just getting into the introduction when a hand landed on her shoulder, scaring her half to death which evidently made her headphones fall off.

She whirled around in her spinny chair only to see a worn out Kai, his face sad as he pouted down at her. "Kai, you're back! Are you okay?" She asked, unsure as to why he was like this.

When Alaric had grabbed taken her as well as an unconscious Kai back to his place she was immediately let go, by Damon's orders, as long as she stayed away from Kai and tried not to free him. Later the next day Damon rang up asking how pissed Kai would be when he wakes up, leading Lilith to guess that Damon was taking Kai off of the morphine.

"I won," said Kai, his voice croaking as he smiled, but it wasn't his usual, cocky smile. Lilith noticed that it was different this time, it was almost a sad smile.

She shot up from her seat, saying, "is Jo, you know?" She dared not to finish the question, not when he's acting like he is, however, her words must've ignited something within him because in seconds his arms were wrapped around her waist with his forehead resting on her shoulders. "Kai?" She asked, her eyes widened when she felt her shirt become damp.

He was crying..?

"I feel so guilty, I didn't merge with Jo, I merged with Luke," he sobbed out, his shoulders shaking as he told her. "I hate this, I don't like feeling like this, I feel everything, I feel guilty for when I killed you all those times, I-I, how could you even forgive me for all that? How could you still even love me? And you know the day Damon and I bargained you and I said I didn't want you? Well, I did really."

Lilith had no idea what to say, the last time she consoled a crying person was Lucifer and even then he was just a child, not a grown man trapped in a younger man's body. She let her hands rest on his lower back, rubbing it soothingly. "There, ther-"

Her eyes widened when Kai pulled back, placing a finger on her lips. "Don't speak," he ordered her, his eyes red from crying. "I am so grateful it was me who made it, though," he said, suddenly grinning. "I am thankful of Luke, I get to see this world further, explore it and most importantly, I got to see you again, and I will every day."

Lilith was speechless once again at his words.

He's grateful..?

Again, Lilith tried to speak but his finger was still pressed against her lips. He gave her a look. "I have something to confess. It's been on my mind lately," he began, walking around the apartment living room. "In fact, for a long time now. I-I, I'm fond of you Lil'," he said.

Lilith was lost. "What do you mean?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Her eyes followed his movements, he was gripping his hair frustratingly.

"I am very much besotted with you," he tried once again, wincing at the choice of words. He looked up at her, but her face was still blank.

However, Lilith finally caught on. She just wanted to make him say it.

"I gain pleasure from spending time with you, my heart yearns for you," he carried on, he could feel his face getting hotter and hotter which was confusing to him, something like that had never happened to him before.