Chapter 1

(Location Marley)
An eldian man was walking along the streets of Marley. He looked to be in his thirty's or late twenty's with blonde hair and blue eyes. People were giving him looks of disgust as he was walking but he didn't pay too much attention to them. He had a goal in mind and he would stop at nothing until he has succeeded. He was wearing a red band on his shoulder, dressed in a trench coat, brown undershirt, black trousers and black leather shoes. He also had something in his pocket that no one could see.

???:'God damnit Grisha'

He cusses mentally.

???:'Why did you have to get caught? Was it because you were careless?'

He shakes his head and he continues walking.

???:'I'll find out after I'm done here but for now'

He continued walking along the street and he had a paper in his hand. It read that the execution of the restorationists is going to be held at 6:40pm. It had hit the said time right now and the man had arrived at the festival but it was just as he expected.

???:'Marlians truly are evil people'

You may be asking how he got this letter. Well he knows someone but for now he was busy nn the stands a group of marlian soldiers were standing over the restorationists and other eldians who had their hands legs and mouths covered. There were very few people as they wanted to make this execution private there were only soldiers and some people. The man started looking around until he saw the person he was looking for.

???:"Found you"

He whispers to himself looking at a group of people.

(Ignore the kids)

While the man looked very important his attention wasn't directed at him rather the maid who was standing next to them

While the man looked very important his attention wasn't directed at him rather the maid who was standing next to them. The woman looked like a normal maid but was certain this was the person.

???:'The Warhammer titan in the hands of a simple maid'

While it was hard to believe the man was very positive. When he was with the restorationists he had been gathering Information about the tibur family. He first assumed it was the Willy Tybur(the blonde man) But he rolled that out. He seemed like the type of person who cannot fight and is mostly specialized in politics. Which led him to the conclusion of it being his sister Laura Tuber. Everywhere Willy went she would always be there. Every meeting, announcement and campaigns she was always there. She was always by his side and most of the time it would just be the two so it could only mean that it was her and it wasn't just a small conclusion. He had spent 3 years making sure that he was not wrong which led him to here. He and some restorationists who were not caught devised a plan to save some of the other restorationists. He was walking into the crowd trying to make it to the front but a hand grabs him.