Chapter 19

(Midnight)
It is now midnight and everyone is asleep expect for one Roman. Roman gets up and he starts sneaking out trying his best to not wake anyone up. He was successful and he is now outside, He first sneaks into one of the
Storage rooms to grab and odm gear. He looks for a few that people don't use at all. He finds one but it was Abit damaged.

Roman:"You've got to be kidding me"

Roman grumbles and he starts looking around. He finds some tools and he starts to repair the odm gear. It wasn't too damaged so he was able to fix it in 20 minutes.

Roman:"I guess dad's teachings did come in handy"

Roman puts on the odm gear and he walks outside. He arrives in the forest and unfortunately for him there were alot of abnormals. He count them all and there were a total of 20. But lucky for him most of them were below 10 meters and there were only 3 16 meter titans.

Roman:"Okay what did Diablo say again"

Diablo:"Hurt yourself to the point where you draw blood and think of a goal"

Roman:"Thanks"

Roman pulls out one of the blades and he makes a small cut on his arm which was enough to draw blood.

Roman:"Alright here I go"

Roman swings up to one of the tall trees and the titans see him. He wastes no time and he jumps down. However he wasn't transforming.

Roman:"Why is nothing happening?!"

Diablo:"I told you to think of a goal!"

Roman:"Oh right!"

After saying that a bolt of lightning falls from the skies and it hits Roman.

Roman crashes to the ground killing 5 of the small titans before the smoke fades away

Roman looks at the advancing Titans with a smile showing his sharp teeth. He punched on one of the titans and he slashes it's nape. A titan had gotten behind him and when it tried to bite him it's teeth broke. Roman chuckles and he kicks it into a tree destroying it's entire body. Roman turns back and there were 4 8 meter and 1 of the 16 meter titans walking towards him. Roman charges at them and he punched the closest one to the ground. He's hard Titan armor giving the punch even more power. Roman was able to punch it's head off and he stomped on It's neck to make sure it was dead. Roman then pulls off one if the branches and he turns to the 3 titans. He throws the branch at the 2 smaller ones which went through both of their throats and he dashed at the last one tackling it to the ground. He then starts punching it's face repeatedly until there was nothing left but a bloody mess.