Chapter 5

(Wall Maria)
It has now been an entire year since Roman had rescued Mikasa ever since the day she saw her parents die and Roman saving her from the kidnappers. She grew a childish crush on him. Following him everywhere he went. Well not everywhere but still. She never left his side she was there whenever he needed her and she would always be there for him. She had also met Eren but she kinda doesn't like him too much she also doesn't hate him though. But back to the present Mikasa and Roman were picking up wood to give to Eren's mother. He was staying in her house for the day since he's mother was at work. While the two were searching for sticks Eren was fast asleep.

Roman:"Is he really asleep?"

He says in disbelief. But Eren jolts up with tears in his eyes.

Roman:"Hey Eren you doing okay?"

Eren:"Y-Yeah why do you ask?"

Roman:"Well you were asleep a couple of seconds ago and you were crying"

Eren:"I was?"

He says grabbing his face.

Eren:"Don't Tell anyone about this!"

He says wiping away the tears.

Roman:"Whatever just go get your pile over there I helped you out since I don't want your mom scolding you again"

Eren:"Oh thank you Roman"

He says walking over to his pile before putting them on his wooden backpack (I don't know what their called). He puts it on his back and the three started walking back home. Mikasa was walking very close to Roman she was also holding his hand but Roman didn't mind he only smiled at her.

???:"Hey look at who's here!"

The person who said that was known as Hannes one if the garrison of wall Maria

Roman:"Hello Hannes- WHAT IS THAT SMELL?!"

Roman says covering his nose.

Eren:"ARE YOU GUYS DRINKING AGAIN!"

Hannes:"Yep!"

Eren:"You guys need to stop! And start protecting the walls Incase they break in"

Hannes:"Eren the titans have been unable to enter the wall for centuries. What makes you think they'll break in now?"

Roman:"There is a chance they can break in"

Eren:"Roman's right!"

Hannes:"You two are just paranoid. The titans can never break in!"

He says confidently causing Roman to sigh.

Roman:"Hannes your stubbornness will cost you"

Roman says walking away. They were making their way back home.

Mikasa:"Roman"

Roman:"Yes?"

Mikasa:"You should let the scout regiment go"