Chapter 14

(Wall Sina)
Roman was swinging through the city trying to find his team. He saw some of them getting eaten now only Armin and Eren were left alive. He a titan tried to grab him but he maneuvered around it and sliced it's nape. He continued moving but he saw a 13 meter titan and 6 meter cornering some cowering scouts. Roman turned directions and he went to attack the two titans. He stabbed into the 13 meter one's nape and jumped down to the other one slicing it's nape open and killing it. The titans fell to the ground and their bodies started to evaporate.

Roman:"Evacuate everyone in this area!"

Scouts:"Y-Yes sir!"

They ran off to go and Roman climbed on a roof to try and find the two. He saw Armin sitting down staring at a titan that wanted to eat him. Eren was nowhere to be found. Roman used his odm gear to get to Armin. The titan grabbed him but Roman cut off it's fingers and he grabbed Armin. He jumped into a roof that was tall enough to not let any titan get them.
Roman puts Armin on the ground.

Roman:"Armin!"

Armin didn't respond. Roman grabbed his shoulders.

Roman:"Armin!"

Armin snapped out of his trance.

Armin:"W-what?"

Roman:"Where's Eren?"

Armin started thinking back to what happened before he broke down.

Armin:"I'm so sorry Eren!"

He says falling on his knees.

Roman:"Hey Armin call down!"

He then pulled him onto his feet.

Roman:"I need you to tell me what happened!"

Armin:"I-I let it"

Roman was now confused.

Roman:"Let it do what?"

Armin:"I let it eat Eren!"

Armin said breaking down was again.

Roman:"God damnit Eren"

Roman said saddened by the news.

Roman:"Why are you always so careless!"

He yelled to no one. Roman calmed down and he kneeled down infront of Armin.

Roman:"Armin I know the news is troubling but we have to get out of here! There are still some abnormals here. So please you calm down and we need to get out of here"

Armin stopped crying.

Armin:"Y-your right. But what will Mikasa say?"

Roman:"Don't worry about it for now. You still got some gas?"

Armin:"Yeah but not too much"

Roman:"Ok I'm going to need you to get back and refuel I still have alot left to spare so don't worry"

Armin:"N-no. I can't! Mikasa might get mad when she hears that Eren is dead but if you die she'll lose it!"

Roman:"I'll be fine. I'll even escort you there so don't worry about it"

Armin:"Oh okay but don't try doing anything stupid"

Roman chuckles.

Roman:"I won't"

Armin jumps off the roof with Roman behind him. They were close to the place where they could refuel but multiple red flares along some black flares were shot into the sky. Roman and Armin saw them and some were very close to where they were heading. Roman looks at Armin.