Chapter 28

(Titan territory)
Roman:"Agh! Shit!"

Roman opens his eyes.

Roman:"I feel like I've been hit by a bull full force"

He tries to touch his head but both of his hands were cut off.

Reiner:"Looks like your finally awake"

Roman looks up and he sees Reiner, Bertholdt,Eren,Ymir and some random dude. Eren and Ymir also had there arms cut off like him and Eren was still unconscious.

Roman:"So care to explain what you plan on doing with us?"

Bertholdt:"Your not going to ask why we did this?"

Roman:"I could care less. I now see you three as my enemies. Speaking of you three who's the clown over there?"

 Speaking of you three who's the clown over there?"

Dante:"The name's Dante Montanari. I didn't plan on meeting the Warhammer titan like this but things happen"

Roman:"Yeah. Your a scout right? How come I've never seen you before?"

Dante:"I was a garrison. In wall Rose my team and I had planned to look for the Warhammer and founding titans there but our chief told me to come help these two"

Roman:"How many more of you are there?"

Reiner:"Well you're asking alot of questions"

Roman:"I just want to pass some time man until Eren wakes up"

Roman then turns his attention to Ymir.

Roman:"You okay Ymir?"

Ymir:"Yeah I'm fine. So what do you three want from us?"

Eren then starts waking up.

Bertholdt:"We came after Roman and Eren"

Reiner:"But while on our way to the walls. Our former leader was eaten by a titan. He was the jaws titan"

Ymir:"Oh well I'm sorry about your friend. I may always sound sarcastic but I truly mean it"

Reiner:"It's fine but you will have to come back with us so we can take back the titan. Don't worry though the procedure won't be painful"

Eren:"Reiner you traitor!"

Eren shouts at Reiner.

Eren:"When I grow my arms back I'm going to make you pay for what you did!"

Dante:"Is he always this loud?"

Ymir:"Yes"

Roman:"Ever since we were kids. But now onto the more important question"

Roman starts getting more serious.

Roman:"Why do you want Eren and I aswell?"

Dante sighs.