Chapter 10

(Training grounds)
Keith:"Listen up! It's aptitude test time!"

The scene changes to multiple trainees trying to balance themselves on the training equipment.

Keith:"If you can't manage to do this simple test then you will be shipped to the fields where you will live the rest of your worthless lives as farmers!"

Some scouts show up and they start looking at the trainees. Their were some people who were very talented like Mikasa and Annie and then there were some less talented ones.

Keith:"WHAT ARE YOU DOING CADET JAGGER!"

He yells at Roman who was perfectly balanced but was upside down with a look of boredom.

Roman:"Trying to balance myself"

Keith:"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET INTO THAT POSITION?!"

Roman:"I have no idea"

Keith:"GET INTO THE RIGHT POSITION THIS INSTANT!"

Roman:"Yes sir"

Roman flips and he is back to balancing normally.

Roman:"This good?"

Keith stares at Roman with a look of Anger.

Keith:"It's only the first week and your  already annoying me!"

Keith walks away from Roman and onto the other cadets.

Keith:"YOU TOO YEAGER?!"

Eren was also upside down but unlike Roman he wasn't able to get back up.

Keith:"What is your major malfunction cadet?!"

People were laughing at Eren.

Eren:'No this isn't supposed to happen'

Eren thinks to himself

(Time skip)
The sun was setting and Eren was still in the training grounds along with Roman,Mikasa and Armin. Mikasa was explaining the mistakes that Eren was making and he was listening carefully.

Armin:"Boost up your stance a little. If I can I know you can"

Eren:"Okay my stance is adjusted let's give it another shot guys"

Roman starts cranking the machine and Eren gets lifted into the air. Eren didn't even reach 3 feet and he lost balance.

Eren:"Uah! Ah! Aahhh-!"

He's scream was cut off when his head crushed into the floor knocking him out. Roman sighs.

Roman:"This is gonna take awhile"

(Mess hall)
Random dude:"He was talking big about slaying all the titans but after today's training he's been real silent"

Eren was sitting at his table not eating any food. The people who are sitting with him are Mikasa, Armin, Roman and Sasha.

Random dude:"It looks like it's the field for him tomorrow"

Roman:"Eren your head is smoking"

Mikasa grabs Eren's shoulder and a loud crack was heard. Eren screamed in pain.

Armin:"Worrying won't do a thing. We can still get some training before tomorrow"

Eren:"Bow am I supposed to slay every titan if I can't even balance myself?!"

Roman:"Eren complaining won't do anything either. But it is strange those things are easy to use something must be up with yours"

Mikasa:"Then it might be time for you to let this dream go"