Chapter 3

(Wall Maria)
In the Yeager residence Eren and Roman were seen playing with Armin and the three kids were having alot of fun. Roman had grown up along side Eren since their parents were very good friends so they naturally liked each other as well. Roman and Eren had met Armin when they were 5. people bully Armin because he wants to see the outside world and not live inside the walls so Eren and Roman have to protect him. The two boys walk over to their friend who was reading a book.

Roman:"Hey Armin what you reading?"

Armin:"A book about what's outside the walls. They say that there is an ocean out there and I dream of seeing it one day"

Eren:"Well then we'll make sure that dream of your's comes true! Right Roman?"

Roman:"You bet!"

Armin smiles at his two friends.

Eren:"We'll get to see the ocean once we become scouts and then we can finally get to explore the outside with our odm gear!"

He says picking up a stick.

Eren:"We'll free humanity and become heroes! Everyone will know about us!"

He says swinging his stick.

Roman:"Calm down there Eren. I want to join the scouts as much as you do but will our parents really let us join?"

Eren starts thinking.

Roman:"I already asked my mom and she said no"

Eren:"Mine said I should give up on that dream and choose another job"

Eren looks down in defeat and Armin looks sad. Roman starts speaking once again.

Roman:"But who's to say they won't change their minds and let us become scouts"

Eren:"No one"

Roman:"Then let's try our best to join the scouts!"

He says putting his fist into the air.

Eren:"I'm with you on this one Roman!"

He says also putting his hand into the air with almost as much confidence as Roman.

Armin:"Y-Yeah you guys are right!"

He says also putting his hand in the air but he's lacked any form of confidence. Just as they finished talking Roman's dad arrives home. Roman notices his father and he shouts his name.

Roman:"Dad!"

He says running at his father. He jumps on his father's arms who catches him.

Roman:"I missed you!"

Felix:"I missed you too Roman"

Felix puts Roman onto the ground.

Roman:"Dad why are you back so early?"

Felix:"Well I was sent a message that a farm needed my help with making repairs so I decided to come early so I start my journey"

Roman:"Oh.... Can I come with you?"

Felix:"I will be there for a long time are you sure about coming along?"

Roman:"Yes I won't mind waiting"

Felix ruffles Roman's hair.

Felix:"Well if you say so"

Felix walks inside of their house and he talks to Roman's mother about taking him to the farm with him. Nora was Abit reluctant but she agreed. Roman was over joyed and when his father came out of the house he followed him. The two walked outside the walls and onto a horse carriage.
As the horse was walking to their destination Felix decided to have start talking to his son.