Chapter 22

(Castle)
It had as very early in the morning everyone was peacefully sleeping in their rooms.

Hange:"GOOD MORNING!"

Roman:"AAAHHH!!"

Roman falls of his bed and he puts his hand on his chest.

Roman:"The hell is wrong with you?!"

Roman shouts at Hange. Hange was completely unfazed however.

Hange:"You've got five minutes to change into some proper clothes in the meantime I will go wake up Eren"

She says walking out of Roman's room. Roman sighs before dropping his head on the wooden floor.

Roman:"Should have been more careful. Now I'm stuck with this maniac"

Diablo:"You should probably get up before she comes back"

Roman groans and he gets up. He changes clothes and he walks outside but he was still very tired. He sees Eren who was also tired.

Hange:"Good your both here!"

Roman:"Don't you sleep?"

Hange laughs

Hange:"True scientists don't need sleep. Now"

She turns at Roman and Eren.

Hange:"I want the two of you to transform and for the next two or four hours we will be seeing your titans limits"

Eren:"Did I just hear her right?"

Roman:"She must be joking"

Hange:"I am not! Right now it is 2 am"

Roman:"What!?"

Hange waves her hand.

Hange:"Stop asking questions and transform already!"

She seemed like she was drooling.

Hange:"I want to see that titan of yours again"

Roman was about to speak to Eren grabbed his shoulder.

Eren:"There's no use in trying to talk her out of this. Just do as she says and we might get the rest of the day off"

Roman looks at Eren before sighing. He creates a small hardened needle which he uses to prick his thumb. Blood started dropping from it.

Roman:"So you gonna transform first or should I?"

Without even saying anything Eren bites into his hand and yellow electricity starts surging out of his body before a bolt of lightning hits him. His transformation starts and now Eren is seen standing tall in his titan form.

 His transformation starts and now Eren is seen standing tall in his titan form

Roman:"Huh. Neat"

Electricity starts coursing Through Roman until a bolt also hits him. A giant flash of light followed by alot of steam starts being released. Roman's titan starts emerging from the light.