Chapter 24

(Wall Sina)

Eren roars and he starts chasing after Annie. Annie had slaughtered many soldiers and innocent people in her attempts yo escape. The scouts were also chasing after her trying their best to stop her but she would easily dispatch of the scouts.

Armin:"This isn't looking good"

Armin says watching Eren chase Annie through the city. Every time they tried getting close she would harden her hand and cover her nape.
They had also set a trap just like the one in the forest to try and stop her but she broke out of it.

Hange:"Armin!"

Hange calls his name landing on the roof he is standing on.

Hange:"Where's Roman?"

Armin:"The plan to capture Annie failed. We shot the flare just as you instructed and everyone came to apprehend her but she had a hidden blade and by the time we saw it she had already transformed. She called everyone who tried to restrain her when she transformed and the place you told us to take her started collapsing. Eren wasn't able to transform and to my surprise Roman was also able to transform. He saved us but he got stabbed by one of the pillars. We tried to help but he said he would be able to get out on his own"

Hange turns to Annie and Eren.

Hange:"Maybe his regeneration might be able to save him but until then all e have to do is hope he will show up"

Eren finally catches up to Annie and he tackles her into a building. He stands up and he grabs her head slamming it into another building. He tried to do so once again but Annie headbutt him and Eren let go. Annie turned to Eren and she threw a kick at him. The kick connects with his stomach and he is sent back Abit. Eren shrugs of the pain and he charges at her. He throws a punch but Annie goes under it and she uppercuts him. Eren grabs her head and he headbutts her. He then grabs her left hand and he tears it off. Annie screams and she hardens her other hand before punching him in the face. The punch managed to destroy a large portion of Eren's head and he fell to the ground. Annie then started running away once again.

Jean:"We're not going to let you escape!"

Jean shouts trying to slice her neck. But he's sword was blocked by Annie's hardened skin. Annie's hand grew back and when she was about to attack more of the scouts. A giant white hand punches her away.

Roman:"What you did back there wasn't cool Annie"

Roman in his Warhammer titan form says. He's eyes glowing blue and wearing a very pissed off expression. Roman hardens his fists. Annie gets up and she gets into her fighting stance while Roman continues watching her waiting for her next move. Annie throws a kick aiming at Roman's head but Roman blocks and he kicks her away. He walks over to her and he stomps on her chest. He then creates a spear and he tries to stab her but she manages to push him off. Roman drops his spear and Annie picks it up.

Roman:'Shit'

Roman quickly regains his footing and a katana. Roman swings at her arm but she blocks it with the spears and she kicks him back. She then stabs the spear into his chest before pulling it out. Roman creates a small knife and he throws it at Annie. It stabs her knee but she quickly pulls it out and Roman cuts her through part of her face. Annie enraged swings the spear and if hits Roman in the head. Roman staggers back but Annie doesn't let up. She stabs him multiple times and she cuts his left arm off. Roman tries to free himself but with little success. He tries creates a shield to protect himself but Annie cuts off his leg and she picks up the shield before bushing it into Roman's face. Roman falls to into a building and he stops moving. Mikasa lands near Roman's face.