Chapter 7

(Docks)
Roman was seating on a boat as it was leaving the now destroyed wall. He was very silent and he's head was down most of the time. Remembering that titan's smile as it was eating his mother made his blood boil.

Eren:"PUT US DOWN! YOU COWARD!"

Hannes:"I'm doing this for your own good!"

Roman looks up and Mikasa and Eren being carried by Hannes. He puts them on the boat and he runs away.

Eren:"HEY!"

Roman:"Hello Eren"

Eren looks behind him and Roman was sitting down. Mikasa runs over to him and she hugs him.

Mikasa:"Your alive!"

Roman:"Yeah I am"

Roman looks back at Eren who was visibly angry.

Roman:"Where's Carla?"

He asked, He already knew the answer but he is hoping that she was alive. Eren starts breaking down.

Eren:"It ate her!"

He says as tears rolled down his face.

Roman:"I'm sorry to hear about that Eren"

Mikasa:"Where's your mom Roman?"

Roman:"........"

Roman just stayed silent. But it seems that Mikasa and Eren knew what had happened.

Mikasa:"Roman... I'm so sorry"

She says hugging him tighter.

Roman:"It-It's fine Mikasa"

Eren:"Those bastards have taken too many things away from me!"

He gets up and he starts yelling.

Eren:"I'LL KILL THEM ALL!"

The boat had started departing a few minutes ago, So there was no worries about titans getting them. Well that is until.

A titan covered in armor breaks through the walls

A titan covered in armor breaks through the walls. Eren fell down due to the shock. But as soon as it broke the walls it saw the boats but he ignored them and started running away.

Roman:"Why did it leave?"

He asks confused on why it would just leave them alone. His father had told him that Titans will stop at nothing to get their prey and they can even swim.

Roman:"Maybe it's armor won't allow it to float"

Eren:"I'll kill them all even if it's the last thing I do"

After Eren said that Roman stated remembering something.

(Flashback)
Hannes and Roman had arrived at the docks. Hannes put Roman down who was crying.