Chapter 17

(Wall Sina)
Eren was taken away by captain Levi along with his squad while Roman and the others could only watch. It had been 2 days since Eren was taken and it was announced that he would be taken to court. Right now Roman was sitting alone watching as people were being escorted back to town.

Roman:"Who are you Colossal"

Roman asked. During one of his talks with Diablo he had learned that some of the people he knew were the colossal and Armored titans. But he still had no clue who it was.

Diablo:"Founder do not overthink things"

Roman:"'Overthinking?! You know who the people responsible for the death of hundreds and you refuse to tell me who they are!'

He mentally shouts at devil.

Diablo:"Yes but it would be best for you to figure it out yourself. I know I told you this many times but you have to trust me it is the only way you will escape the fate that the first founder has planned for you"

Roman:'Wait who was the First?'

Before Diablo could say anything, Roman heard someone shouting his name.

Krista:"ROMAN!"

Roman turned to look at Historia but to no one's surprise Ymir was with her.

Ymir:"Hey short stack where you been?"

Roman grunts.

Roman:"Please stop calling me that"

Ymir:"Why would I your short"

Ymir was taller than Roman being 5'8 while Roman was 5'5. So she started making fun of him for this ever since they first met. Roman would not just let her insult him however he would insult her aswell. The two would argue quite alot while Historia was unable to stop them but despite all of this Ymir and Roman had gotten very close to each other.

Ymir:"I'll call you whatever I want. Anyways Krista was worried about you and she wanted me to help her find you"

Krista pushes Ymir back with a slight blush.

Krista:"No I didn't!"

Ymir chuckles.

Ymir:"But anyways why didn't you help out today and why are you not in your uniform?"

Roman:"I got the day off"

Ymir:"No fair!"

Ymir shouts.

Ymir:"Why does a dwarf like you deserve a day off?!"

Roman:"Cause I'm better than you. You giraffe!"

Ymir:"Take that back!"

Roman:"No!"

Diablo:"This is very entertaining"

Krista:"Guys stop!"