Chapter 16

(Wall Sina)
Pyxis was talking to Eren about carrying a giant rock to seal the wall wile Roman was trying to talk to the devil of all earth about the titan shifters and how to use his titan more effectively. The devil only told him that he has the two strongest titans and nothing else. Roman sighs he looks forward and he sees Annie sitting alone. Bored he decides to interact with her.

Roman:"Yo Annie"

Annie:"What do you want?"

She says not looking at him but she seemed quite agitated.

Roman:"Why so serious?"

He asks her.

Annie:"You see what's happening and your asking me such stupid questions?"

Annie says now looking at him.

Roman:"Annie relax"

Annie:"Do you seriously expect me to-?"

Roman silences her by hugging her.

Roman:"Just tell me what has gotten you so angry"

He says to her. Annie was surprised by Roman's sudden action but she didn't push him away. She melted into his embrace and her anger started fading away.

Connie:"Roman! The plans about to start!"

Connie shouts to Roman. Roman let's go of Annie.

Roman:"Looks like I have to go. But if you want to get a feel of me again you know where to find me"

He says winking at her. Annie looks away.

Annie:"Shut up you perv"

Roman walks away and he sees everyone gathered around Eren who was preparing to transform. Mikasa walks beside Roman.

Mikasa:"Where were you?"

Mikasa asks him.

Roman:"I was just relaxing"

Mikasa doesn't seem to believe him. But Roman smiles at her and she seemed to forget what she was talking about.

Roman:"I know you care about me but you don't have to worry about me this much"

Mikasa:"No. I vowed to stay by your side and keep you safe even if it costs me my life"

Roman was taken aback.

Roman:"Now that's just not a normal thing to say"

Pyxis:"Operation seal the breach begins now!"

Pyxis yells as Eren jumps into the air and bites down on his arm. He transforms. But he just stands still he doesn't move at all.

Roman:"Ere are you okay?"

Eren's response however was trying to punch Roman. Roman jumps out of the way barely dodging it.

Roman:"Woah! Calm down Eren!"

Armin:"Eren stop!"

Mikasa lands on his face and Eren looks at her before punching his own face while trying to get her. He falls to the ground.

Roman:"Well that didn't go so well"

Armin:"What just happened?"

Mikasa lands next to Roman.

Mikasa:"Roman are you okay?"

She asks him worried if Eren had done any damage.

Roman:"I'm fine"

Roman looks at Eren's titan. Pyxis sighs and he commands the others to slay the titans in the wall dimming the operation a failed.

Diablo:"It seems like he doesn't have any control over his titan"