Small talk

School is over and Kokichi was walking home...with his teacher Mr. Suzuki. When they finally reached Ouma's house, Kokichi was about to step inside when Mr. Suzuki grabbed his sleeve. "Could I come inside I could...help you out?" That send shivers down Kokichi's spine. He just shook his head and quietly explained 

"My dad is home..." he stuttered. disappointed Mr. Suzuki said 

"Ok, see you tomorrow after school," again Kokichi nodded and entered his house end instantly went to his room to cry. His tears streamed down his highly pale skin. He hated every ounce of his life. Every breath he took, every step he took, he hated every bit of it. It wouldn't be like this if I couldn't just kill myself like everyone else says he thought.

 He told himself not to look through insta, twitter or any social media since...it's always worse there, but he couldn't resist the temptation he opened insta and saw he got tagged in three different posts. He opened one of them it was an image of the note he was thrown that morning. The next one was—to him of course—an obviously photoshopped image of him 'eating' the caption said 'that fatass does eat!' He never ate...unless it was around his stepdad even then he throws it up after words. The last one was a picture of him and Mr. Susuki...walking to his house. The caption stated 'I'm going to stalk him to see what their doing I'll keep y'all updated' that's what broke him. The fact that he feared someone was watching him, or could be seeing him made him—not only disgusted—but unsafe, scared like there was no privacy for him. He felt like there was this person forcing Ouma's head under water. Even though Ouma begged to be able to breath the person wouldn't listen until they both heard. 

"Kokichi! It's time to eat!" His stepdad. Finally he was allowed to breath. He fixed himself up and then went downstairs. With his phone in hand. Time slowly passes and Kokichi still hasn't touched his food. 

"Hey, you seem awfully quite. What's up?" As soon as his stepfather asked that his phone buzzed. Kokichi looked at it with sorrowful eyes. Ouma's step dad frowned for a moment then said. 

"Are they still giving you trouble?" Ouma nodded "well now you can just block them! It's easier now," and that my dear friends is how they talked now. It all steamed from one joke turned into many rumors which turned into Ouma feeling that he no longer needed to but effort for conversation with someone he cared about, because his only use was to be good enough until then, he told himself he wasn't worth it, He was never worth it.