An old friend of mine

Ouma was at homeroom again. Everyone was doing their normal routine except...when they talked about Kokichi Ouma they also said aperson to which would be transferring. A beautiful woman. They would say. 

"I hear there's going to be a new transfer student! I hope Kokichi doesn't posin her with his sluttiness," like that was even a word. 

"Whats her name?" someone asked 

"We don't know but we've been told that if she wanted to she could buy and sell the whole world!" a female said "and she can get everyone to fall in love with her! Except unlike Kokichi, she isn't a crippiling whore in need of attention," 

"Yeah, if she met Ouma she'd be just like him and sell her body!" another said, God! Why can't the day just end? Kokichi thought. 

"I bet she's perfect in every way--" before that person could finish his sentence that women they were talking about came in threw the door. She had long silky blue hair, in space buns, cat bows holding them up and circular glasses. She was wearing the normal uniform except without the jacket and suspenders on the skirt. she looked like an everlasting beauty. Everyone was obsessing over her. There was one person who knew her. That was Kokichi she knew that girl and her name was. 

"Class this is Tsumigi Shirogami, she is a transfer from #### high school, I think you have been gossiping enough about this," the teacher said. "You can sit next to Kokichi Ouma, the weak purple one once the bell rings until they do whatever you want," Tsumigi skipped over to Kokichi. 

"Koki-san! It's been a while!" she said cheerfully. Kokichi couldn't even have thought before some people started to say to Tsumigi. 

"Dont talk to him! He's a slutty asshole!" someone laughed 

"Oh, my goddess! He's tried to have sex with almost everyone in here!" someone else said 

"He fakes his anorexia just for attention," a person informed. Tsumigi known Kokichi almost all her life. She knew his anorexia was real. She knew all her pain. So she--naturally--got pissed but said. 

"U-um...is there any proof--" she asked 

"Oh don't worry...well send you all the proof later. But what do you do?" a male asked 

"Well, I like to do cosplay or just make outfits, I also kinda like anime but I watch darker things!" she said soon enough everyone was talking to her. However some people were verbally harassing him.

"That's so cool!" 

"Your so pretty!" 

"Is that your real hair!? It's so soft!" 

Tsumigi looked over at Kokichi a lot. At one point she was going to talk to ouma and just in time the bell rang so she sat next to Kokichi. They were supposed to be silent till they were dismissed. Once the second bell rung.  

"Hey, I know they are lying I'm sorry this is happening...you went to hang out after school?" she asked.  

"Yesh," ouma muttered happily. 

"Hurray! I can't wait," she quickly and friendly gave Kokichi a  quick kiss on the head. "Buh-bye Koki-san!" everyone was disgusted, not at Shirogami, but Kokichi. They were angry because they thought. He made her kiss him. He is going to ditch her to get laid by a teacher. That was the new rumor for the day. And one thought led to another rumor that led to a fake truth about to be made.