Apologies

(Hol up I forgot to say Kokichi lives in a one story house (a basement isn't a story right?—) just wanted to clarify) (also my friend who doesn't watch daganrompa I showed them the secnes were Shuichi goes 'ur alone Kokichi  blah blah' first off they ship em so stand also two they started calling Kokichi chichi and it was the best sorry for talking so long!)

There was a knock on the door. Who could that be? Both Kokichi and Shuichi stoped hugging to go to the front door. Kokichi unlocked it to open it slowly to see...Tsumigi. 

"Oh..hi Koki-San and Saihara..." she trailed off "um could I talk to koki...alone?" Shuichi nodded and Kokichi stepped outside shutting the door behind him. The air was thick and it was quite yiu could hear a pin drop. 

"Koki..." trailing off again trying to figure out how to properly phrase her words. "I'm so sorry for ignoring you I..I didn't want them to hurt you I thought if I played by their rules and try to learn their weakness I could get them to stop, but..." 

"It's already too late for that," Kokichi finished off her sentence. She nodded giving a concerned look. "I, I'm sorry for...getting you into this, if I didn't..." he stopped himself before he said too much. 

"Haha, I think it's funny that we're both apologizing," she awkwardly laughed. Kokichi giggled in return. 

"Don't worry I forgive you, but...could you—" 

"Don't worry! I didn't want to be associated with any of those cunts, and I do not accept your apology because you didn't need to apologize," she smiled as Kokichi faintly smiled back. 

"Sooo... what are you doing? Or have been doing," Tsumigi simply replied (I REALIZED I SAID KOKICHI!)

"Hanging out with Shuichi duh!"

"Oooooo what did you do? Are you guys dating!?" Tsumigi excitingly thought to herself has my ship sallied!? 

"I'm not answering that," 

"Don't worry Koki-Chan I toooootttaaallllyyyy believe you! So so so so so so much!" Tsumigi said in that obviously sarcastic tone of hers. . Kokichi rolled his eyes and 'confirmed'

"We aren't dating Tsu!"

"Aw I like that!" Tsumigi getting distracted from the original question she was asking made that 'oh shit I just remembered that-' face. She frantically looked in her skirt pockets. She pulled out two invitations.

"I wanted to invite you and Shuichi to a sleepover with some of my friends, don't worry you can trust them they aren't like the assholes in our school," she reassured knowing that Kokichi would start to overthink. Kokichi did somewhat remember Tsumigi's friends but just to clarify asked.

"Who is it..?"

"Well...my girlfriend Keade, and my two friends Maki and Tenko, but we don't know where," 

"We could do it at my place," 

"Yes! I'll be excited see you later!" She was gone in a flash Kokichi went and laid next to Shuichi on the couch. 

"Everything ok chichi?" Kokichi nodded and just closed his eyes.