I love you goddam it!

"I love you...not as a friend more than that I love you so much...I just don't want to lose you too," Kokichi cried.  Shuichi hugged Kokichi 

"I love you too, I've wanted to ask this for a long time, Kokichi...will you be my boyfriend?" He asked Kokichi hugged Shuichi tightly.

"Yes yes yes! I want to be your boyfriend beloved," he said "oh..I'm sorry," Kokichi's face turned a pretty pink. 

"It's ok my angel," Shuichi responded it just made Kokichi stuff his face in Shuichi's stomach being flustered. Shuichi pulled his head up slightly, not forcefully but softly, " can I kiss you?" Kokichi nodded smiling. Shuichi gave a short but loving kiss. 

"Can I have more..." Ouma muttered. Shuichi kissed him again. 

"Of course my angel," Kokichi covered his face with his hands. 

"I'm not an angel...I'm no where near that," he quivered Shuichi held Kokichi's hands with his and guided them off Kokichi's face. He caressed the palms of Kokichi's soft and small hands. Shuichi looked at Kokichi in the eye and stated, 

"But you are, you are so perfect so many people are to blind to not see it. You are caring and kind and you put others needs before yourself. You always make sure everyone is ok even if you don't agree with the  or they don't like you. There's so much more but we'd be here the rest of our lives," Kokichi blushed and happily cried. 

"I couldn't be where I am without you, your presence can make me keep going. You help people and you care so much. You respect my boundaries and you never constantly persuade me into telling more than I deem necessary unless you fully know you have to,"

"I love you so much angel," 

"I love you more beloved,"

"Are you tired anymore?" 

"No..." 

"Ok neither am I do you want to watch something?" 

"Ok..I'll watch whatever you want to watch," Ouma smiled as Shuichi brought him to his television. He put on There's Something About Mary. One of only good rom-com movies. They cuddled comfortably. Shuichi had one arm rapped around Kokichi and another playing with Kokichi's soft hair and kissing his head. Kokichi held onto Shuichi's arm lightly laying his head onto it. 

(Art not mine and apart of my apology for the mass amount of angst)

"Could I style your hair one day angel?" Shuichi asked 

"As long as I get to draw a portrait of you beloved," Kokichi responded. 

"Of course," he hugged Kokichi a little tighter "I love being with you," 

"Me too, I wish we didn't have school tomorrow..." Kokichi sorrowfully sighed

"Well...I guess I could spoil the surprise for you," Shuichi smiled 

"What surprise," Ouma questioned

"Me, Felicity and Tsumigi are going to go out of our way to be around you during school so that we can prevent anyone from hurting you to the best of our ability,"

"...I haven't been able to talk to Tsumigi ever since..." he paused knowing that Shuichi knew what he was talking about. 

"You should talk to her whenever you feel comfortable, she misses you," 

"...really?" Shuichi kissed Ouma making an agreed hum sound. Shuichi caressed Ouma's face. 

"I can't not stresss about how much I love you angel, your so perfect," Ouma's light blush was now visible due to the light from the TV. 

"Mmmm I love you so much beloved!" Kokichi took Shuichi's hands to cover his face. 

"Wait don't do that my favorite part is coming up," Kokichi looked up and it was the scene where one of the love interest drugs the mean dug with a treat. It was funny. 

"I wish it could be like this forever beloved," Kokichi whinnied. 

"The night is still young angel. Would it be better for you if you called off sick and I took care of you?" Shuichi asked. Kokichi nodded his head. It's been a long while since he's faked sick...like last year where he faked it and Shuichi would just help him with his problem. Shuichi saw that Ouma was starting to get sleepy and exhausted. 

"Do you want to fall asleep angel?" He asked

"No I'm not tired at all beloved!" Kokichi Thor tiredly defensive. 

"You should get rest, it's good for you angel," 

"No! sleep is for the weak," he yawned 

"Are you calling me weak?" Shuichi joking asked 

"No beloved but I am  it tired," 

"Mhm, suuurree," 

"If I  prove you wrong then I get to pick where we have our first date!" He chuckled 

"If I prove you wrong then I chose!" Saihara added they agreed to the silly terms. The movie was going and Shuichi was kissing the top of Ouma's head a lot, Ouma just clinged to Shuichi. Kokichi feel asleep. He needed it. Badly. Shuichi realized this and tucked Kokichi into his bed. He crawled in too spooning his sleeping boyfriend.

"Goodnight my darling angel," he kissed kokichi's soft rosy cheek and watch him peacefully sleep. 

(NOT CREEPILY I am taken so when you 'watch someone sleep' it's hard to explain...)

(This is an apology for all that angst um fluffy fluff that's so fluffy you drown in fluff!)