The day they made him disappear

(There is not cannon danganrompa CHARACTER death (ex: I am not murdering Kokichi) however there will be OC death you have been warned. Also TW: slight gore and panic attacks) 

(SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BUT HERE)

Today was terrible for Ouma. He was being threatened more than normal, the majority of it wasn't at him it was at his father, his father doesn't deserve any of this if anything Kokichi wanted all that pain. All that explaining on how they'd kill his father but he wished he could just make them kill him instead. Shuichi told him that no one would hurt his father...boy was he wrong. 

When both Shuichi and Kokichi opened the door to Kokichi's house the first thing they saw was Kokichi's father...dead on the floor looking as he was brutally murdered. His throat was sliced, he had five stab wounds in his chest and his eyes missing...

This is what pulled the final strings of Kokichi's sanity. 

"No...no no no no NO NO NO NO NO!" Kokichi yelled as tears escaped his eyes. "H-HE'S NOT DEAD HE CAN'T BE! WHY! WHY NOT ME HE ISN'T DEAD!" Kokichi went close to the corpse of his father holding onto his frame. 

"SHUICHI HE'S NOT DEAD SEE! H-HE....IT'S ALL MY FUCKING FAULT IF I JUST HAD KILLED MYSELF HE WOULD STILL BE HERE!"

 Shuichi tried to hug Kokichi saying "I'm sorry Kokichi but he is dead and its not your fault--" Kokichi swatted shuichi away from him. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! THIS ISNT REAL NONE OF THIS IS REAL IT CAN'T BE! I HAVE TO WAKE UP! WAKE ME UP SHUICHI PLEASE PLEASE I DONT WANT TO BE IN THIS DREAM WAKE ME UP SHUICHI WAKE ME UP MELLY!" Kokichi sobbed more than humanly possible. 

"It isn't a dream I'm sorry you lost him I know it may seem impossible but we have to calm down and call 119," Kokichi nodded frantically. 

"GET THEM TO WAKE US UP...p-please," Kokichi was sobbing and losing his breath by each tear and each word. Shuichi called 119 explaining what happened...nothing will ever be the same