It was all a dream...? How sick...

It was Wednesday. Kokichi and Shuichi were having a sleepover...again, again, again. You know how they say to look at the bright side of things. Well this was a bright side to them both. They got to be with someone they loved, more than friends, yet, they were all too lumpish to realize the others feelings. They were snuggling on Ouma's soft bed. Shuichi was asleep while Kokichi was dreaming instead of sleeping. 

Have you ever wanted to see a dream that itches your brain, that feels real life yet somethings off. Where you weren't hurt yet you can see someone else in it? Well then, we'll just take a look inside Ouma's dream. Unlike life this can be a spectator sport... 

Kokichi—in his dream of course, idiot— he was in a neighborhood of pastel colored houses it all felt...familar like a strange déjà vu anyways he was trying to figure out where he was when he saw a kitten. The kitten was a pure American shorthair white cat. She looked pretty in the glistening sun rays shining on the soft road. Ouma started to follow her when she turned into a human women with long silky white hair, fairly darkish porcelain skin and piercing blue eyes. As for his clothing it was lusciously royal like dress but short and somewhat showing her figure. She said

"follow me...or catch me if you can," she whispered like an angelic being. As she ran perfectly, she was not a Mary Sue, but something about her reminded Ouma of someone, but who, who, who? This women felt like an angel not and will not ever hurt a being or creature. Ouma ran after her but then he didn't know how, but he got in front of a lightly bleed house. 

"I missed times like those," he angelic voice harmonized. "Where did the times go?" 

"I-I, don't," he couldn't speak with out shuttering and stuttering. He didn't know why, it was as if he wasn't around to talk. 

"No need to waste your beautiful voice darling, you'll need it for your lover," she—with the touch of her hand on Ouma's head- made it as silky, and smooth as hers but fluffy as he looked. "I'll be watching if you need anything from me, as I am your guardian angel ," she spread her beautifully angelic wings and took off. Ouma opened the door something doesn't feel right he thought. When he stepped inside it was Saihara. 

"Hello love, how are you?" He asked

"I, can't...so..." he stuttered again couldn't get a word out he was trying to say 'I can't talk I don't know why I'm sorry' but the words weren't being aloud to from into sentences. Shuichi kissed him. 

"Don't worry about talking, I know they broke your voice box, I won't let anyone hurt you ever again," those words brought a rush of comfort. He hugged Shuichi and smiled. Shuichi picked Ouma up bridal style while speaking. 

"Let's go watch something," again it happened he didn't know how but he got somewhere. Right now it looked as if the TV was on but to Kokichi there was nothing but a humming screech coming from the TV. Kokichi was cuddled around Shuichi. Shuichi was stroking Ouma's now soft darken purple hair. Kissing his head softly. Everything felt safer but... something wasn't right! 

"How did you get your hair so soft?" Shuichi asked. 

"C...cat," he managed to creep out a single word. 

"Your cat friend? Your adorable, and so cute, can I ask you something angel?" Kokichi nodded 

"could you stay with me and live with me forever. Every moment would be like this, we could snuggle and I can kiss you we can go on more small dates. So would you like to stay forever?" It all seemed too good to be true. He was dating Saihara and not only that he could be safe from everyone. It felt so nice. He—without thinking— singed out with his hand 'I can still see my friends right?' 

"Of course I'm not a monster angel and you are neve a monster. I'm always here for you," Kokichi was tearing out of joy. But he woke up...it was all a dream...why..WHY WHY CANT IT BE REAL! What Kokichi did know, or remember to phrase correctly that guardian angel that was in his dream existed...she's been with him since the dawn of his life. She wasn't some made up thing in his brain. But she had a limited amount of energy to how much she could see him. 

"Why did I think such foolish things...he'd never love me he'll never see me as an angel...he thinks I'm a hell spawn," Kokichi cried out but since Shuichi was a very light sleeper he woke up. 

"Oh no what's wrong Kokichi?" 

"No...I don't want to burden you right now with my stupid needs," he cried Shuichi hugged kokichi.

"This is a dream...it has to be, you'd never love me, ever," Kokichi thought out loud. 

"Kokichi this is reality and what do you mean...? Of course I love you your my friend!" 

"And that's what's wrong,.." 

"What do you mean..?" 

"God...I'm so stupid...I..."