Chapter Twenty-six~ Careless Actions & Carnival Invites

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 💎 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Kareena had walked in to see Minho and Oliver by the front door. When Oliver stepped aside to let Minho in, she smiled at him. But when he gave her his signature close-eyed smile back, she remembered Jin's harsh words. She does not claim him because he is not hers. Jin's deep voice rang through her head, reminding her.

When an overwhelming sadness took place in the pit of her stomach, she wanted to run and hug Minho as tight as she could.

So that's exactly what she did.

Minho was stunned by the sudden action but then brushed it off to it just being Kareena's nature, giving in to her hug.

Lifting her head, she eyed him curiously, voicing her question as to why he wasn't at work.

"Jin said he was feeling sick, took off early and told me to leave too. I figured I would come hang out with Oliver." Minho couldn't help but smile as he told the next part. Though he knew having someone sick was never a happy thought, he also knew that the girl in front of him was the reason his brother-for the first time in his life-went home early. Sure, he didn't like his brother, but he wouldn't wish sickness on anybody.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, realizing now that it was a strange picture seeing Kareena at Oliver's house.

"We were all studying together," Oliver answered.

"We?" Minho questioned, only seeing Kareena and Oliver in his eye line.

Before Kareena could explain that Sixth and Oliver had invited her and her friends, they all heard Nastasia yell.

"Sixth, get your big head away from me!" She yelled, Oliver's eyes went wide as he hurried over to where the crash sound had come from.

Closing the door behind him, Minho walked towards the sound as well, next to Kareena. As they made their way into the kitchen, Kareena explained that she and her friends were studying with Sixth and Oliver.

When they entered the small kitchen, the two were bewildered at what they were watching. Zion was pushing back Nastasia, who was defensively holding a spatula up to Sixth, ready to hit him. All the while, Oliver was in between the two groups trying to tell them to calm down with words and rapid gestures.

"Nat, calm down!" Kareena rushed over, snatching the spatula out of her hand. "What happened?" She turned her head to both sides to see both of them.

"Sixth came extremely close to me and whispered flirtatious remarks in my ear." She said, her face morphing into one of disgust as she explained.

"I did not!" Sixth loudly objected.

"Oh, please. I can still smell the nasty coffee breath you have." She scoffed, it was a moment before she turned her attention to the new person in the room.

"Oh, fiancé boy is here." She greeted him. The Russian girl's blunt tone and nickname made Minho gulp in embarrassment.

"Nat, don't say it like that. You're making him feel uncomfortable." She scolded, making the blonde mutter an apology.

"It's okay. We haven't been introduced to each other properly, I'm Minho Park." He stepped forward and stuck out his hand for her to shake.

"Nastasia Petrov." She said, clasping her hand around his and giving it a good shake.

The conversation fizzled out and the six teens made their way back into the living room to study as they waited for the pizza to come.

It couldn't have been more than two minutes of sitting when Nastasia groaned. "I'm bored." She extended her words for emphasis.