four

~My heart isn't easy to give~

"What is wrong with you, Y/N? You are acting weird. Every time I see you heading towards Jungkook's cell, you have a creepy smile on your face. And you are checking your watch all day like you can't wait to see him. Don't tell me that you began to have feelings for him. Are you crazy?" Naeun threw a disapproving look my way, her arms folded against her chest.

W

hat the? And her problem is...?

"It's not like that. I just feel sorry for him." I raised a suspicious eyebrow.
What was her problem? Since when does she care about my doings? We weren't that close for her to have the guts to question my doings, and expect to put my whole life and feelings on a plate in front of her. I wasn't doing it with my own family, and most definitely not with a stranger.

I am that type who prefers to keep everything to herself.

"Are you sure about that? I saw the way you were stroking his cheek. Please Y/N. He is someone with huge issues. He will never return your feelings. If he would be able to do something in his situation, then the highest possibility will be to kill you."

What the? Don't tell me that she was spying on me.

"Look at him. Do you see any threat here? Cause I sure don't. Not in his condition at least."

"How do you know that? "

"And how do you know that he is dangerous? How can you be so sure? Have you actually seen him doing something? "
I narrowed my eyes, carefully watching her, trying to somehow figure out what her problem was and why she was trying so hard to convince me on how dangerous Jungkook was.

The first and last time we went to his cell, she didn't seem that scared of him. On the contrary. She even caressed his head lovingly.
I was there. Did she forget that? Or did she think I was stupid?

The person to make me look like a total idiot was not born yet. I had to deal with too much shit to still believe in flying pigs. I smirked as I watched her searching for the right words to my question.

"Since when do you know Jungkook so well? " I asked as I was playing with a strand of my hair, twirling it around my finger.
Her eyes widened. And I enjoyed seeing her all flustered. It's something there.
She tries to scare me to stay away.

I saw her cheek flush. Ah, she is in love.
I felt a pang in my heart. Why can't I be like this? Free and full of beautiful feelings.

"W- What's with the question? "

"Well, I wanted to know. I like to know more about the ones I am working with. Why? Is it a secret? Is it something you can't share?" I innocently smiled at her and I saw the effect my smile had on her. She quickly let her guard down.
I didn't like this girl. I don't know why. She seemed like a shy good girl. Easy to be fooled as well. But I felt that something was wrong. She was somehow weird, and she was hiding something. Apart from the fact that she liked Jungkook. Well, it was obvious, so of course, I had that figured out.