thirty seven

~His awakening~

Jungkook was sitting on the floor with one foot tucked under the other leg as he was running his fingertips along the knife's blade.

"Jungkook... "
Jin breathed out as his body was lying there, blood dripping out of his wounds. He was stabbed in the stomach three times, minutes ago. He was bleeding to death and Jungkook didn't give a fuck. Actually, Jungkook totally ignored his cries and begging. He didn't give him one look as he stood up and wiped the bloody knife on Jin's shirt before walking towards the front door, leaving Jin in pain and agony.

Flashback 6 years ago.

"Here. I will leave this knife to you. I know how much you hate your mother. Just kill her. And that stupid little girl as well, then it will be only the two of us." Jungkook's drunk father said before leaving the room and a naked Jungkook on the bed.

Jungkook's gaze stopped on the knife placed there, close to his right hand. He just needed to move his arm an inch to be able to touch it. But his vision was blurred. He couldn't think straight. Everything was spinning around.

But those unbearable feelings invaded his heart again.

Pain.

Frustration.

Hate.

Anger.

More after he heard his mother laughing downstairs.

He hated everyone.

He hated his fate.

He wanted to hurt and kill everything that was breathing around him.
And this one who felt this way was Jungkook. The real one. For the last time, he was there. For the last time, before running away from reality. But this time for good.
These feelings were too strong, too painful, so unbearable, that he couldn't face all of them at once.
So he closed his eyes and ran in the darkness of his consciousness.

Jin knew. Jin saw.

Jin wanted to take Jungkook away from there.

So he was the one who entered the house, inside Jungkook's bedroom.
He was the one who took the knife from the boy's hand.
He was the one who killed and burned everyone before putting the knife back into the boy's hand.

This way trapping him. This way forcing Jungkook to come to him and accept his help.

But this no one knew.
And it was something Jin took with him to hell.

You were restless. You woke up in the middle of the night and Jungkook wasn't beside you.
You didn't know that Jin came to your door when you were sleeping.
You didn't know that Jungkook was the one who opened the door and then left with him.
You had no idea what happened that night.

Jungkook felt incredibly calm the moment he entered your room. And it was weird. His breathing was steady, his heartbeat as well. It was like... Nothing happened. Then his eyes stopped on you.

And at that moment, you saw something strange in the way he was looking at you.

He wasn't your playboy.

He wasn't your bad boy.

"Hello Y/N." He said as he took a step towards you.

He was... the one who ran away that night. Who preferred to run away from reality and hide.

But now, after 6 years, he woke up.
And he was thirsty. Thirsty for revenge.

He wanted to punish everyone, those people who did nothing for him. Instead preferring to watch like nothing was happening. No matter how many times he asked for help. No one believed him.
Like those from the orphanage.
The police.
The society.

He wanted to throw his anger toward them. To make them suffer.
And he will do that. He will kill everyone.

Your eyes widened the moment you saw a trace of blood on his right cheek as he was coming closer to the bed you were sitting on.
Your heart started to race as you looked up at him when he stopped beside your bed.